Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Really well spoken and goal oriented kid. Amazing to hear his focus in his words when he's full force emotion on the court. What a contrast. But again, most importantly, he knows where he's going with his game.
Anybody actually watching kentuckys big men lately shouldn't be worried about them. Garbage.

So I was looking through Maxprep's top-25 high school teams and came across this little caption under a picture of Bryant; "Syracuse-bound Thomas Bryant is one of four double figures scorers for No. 15 Huntington St. Joseph Prep." Did I miss something or was this just a mistake by whoever wrote the caption?

So I was looking through Maxprep's top-25 high school teams and came across this little caption under a picture of Bryant; "Syracuse-bound Thomas Bryant is one of four double figures scorers for No. 15 Huntington St. Joseph Prep." Did I miss something or was this just a mistake by whoever wrote the caption?
"Premature anything is not good."

And I made the silly mistake of actually thinking there was an update regarding Bryant when I saw new activity in the thread.

My bad... carry on fellas.
Don't think there will be any news until a couple of issues are settled. One being the final disposition of the NCAA case; the other, the composition of various rosters at the end of the season.

And I made the silly mistake of actually thinking there was an update regarding Bryant when I saw new activity in the thread.

Don't think there will be any news until a couple of issues are settled. One being the final disposition of the NCAA case; the other, the composition of various rosters at the end of the season.

This is a duplicate post, in case anyone hasn't figured that out.:oops:

Hopefully he's watching what ROC is doing. And yes Kentucky fans (I know you are probably reading) we all know that Cal works wonders with big men. I will let you in on a little secret, Davis could have gone to Hofstra and still be doing the same.

Last edited:
You're still my bro two3, but I have to.
I think I finally found a reason for this:
:vomit:
soon followed by:
:eat popcorn:
and of course the end result cause you know I'm fooling with you:
:)
(possibly)
:eek:
I don't know why you even bother.

Last edited:

How's about a picture?
syracuse-cheerleader-alivia-orange-guy-3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors