Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Evans was taking some Twitter recruiting questions and this one came up...

Who will Capels first center commit be at Pitt?

"The center position is ultra-important for first-year Pitt head coach Jeff Capel this summer where the Panthers have a rather limited front-line that needs attention. They have placed a priority on Aidan Igiehon, Armando Bacot, Kofi Cockburn and Omar Payne, but the timing of Capel being hired in Oakland has put him behind the eight ball, playing catch-up compared to others who have invested years into recruiting these prospects. However, the one name that could ultimately end up at Pitt is
Qudus Wahab. The Rivals150 prospect has been connected with Louisville and Syracuse in recent months but Pitt could be gaining some traction with the hard-playing, rim-running center."

Corey Evans was taking some Twitter recruiting questions and this one came up...

Who will Capels first center commit be at Pitt?

"The center position is ultra-important for first-year Pitt head coach Jeff Capel this summer where the Panthers have a rather limited front-line that needs attention. They have placed a priority on Aidan Igiehon, Armando Bacot, Kofi Cockburn and Omar Payne, but the timing of Capel being hired in Oakland has put him behind the eight ball, playing catch-up compared to others who have invested years into recruiting these prospects. However, the one name that could ultimately end up at Pitt is
Qudus Wahab. The Rivals150 prospect has been connected with Louisville and Syracuse in recent months but Pitt could be gaining some traction with the hard-playing, rim-running center."
Capel = bag

Capel has a small bag

I have no idea how Capel runs things, but I know that Pitt has had a fairly large budget in the past. I know of a former 'Cuse player who was offered $250k by Pitt during his recruitment.

I have no idea how Capel runs things, but I know that Pitt has had a fairly large budget in the past. I know of a former 'Cuse player who was offered $250k by Pitt during his recruitment.

And he still chose us? I hope that doesn’t mean we offered more.

Louisville, Pitt, VCU, UMass, Charlotte, Quinnipiac, Loyola (MD), Hofstra, Long Beach State & Bryant are also among those there. V-Tech is 4 deep for Wahab.

wow

With that kind of budget you’d think they would have recruited better players. I always felt like they had good teams, but not great individual talent.

Wondered if the former player that received the offer was Dajuan Coleman who had mentioned a similar $ amount but never mentioned the team that offered him.

Wondered if the former player that received the offer was Dajuan Coleman who had mentioned a similar $ amount but never mentioned the team that offered him.
That was my guess too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors