Class of 2024 - C Thomas Sorber (NJ / PA) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 C Thomas Sorber (NJ / PA) Offered

Maybe he goes pro!
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

So much for Bethea and Sorber teaming up at SU. Unfortunately, the writing has been on the wall for Thomas for a while now.
Wish I was more hopeful for Bethea. I know we want him and have been doing everything in our power to recruit him. Just not sure we have a shot. Hope I am wrong, as he's a potential 1 and done first rounder.

We will be fine recruiting. We are after plenty of talent. It will be up to Red to get these guys to play well together.

Yeah the options out there are solid plus Melo getting involved. I like the TTO kid that plays with Freeman better than Sorber personally.

Yeah the options out there are solid plus Melo getting involved. I like the TTO kid that plays with Freeman better than Sorber personally.
Yeah, I was never really that impressed with Sorber either. Nice footwork and touch in the lane. Seems like more of a below the rim type big.

Melo getting involved? Did I miss something? Sorry I may not have seen this… is this something new? I hadn’t heard anything about this previously…

Melo getting involved? Did I miss something? Sorry I may not have seen this… is this something new? I hadn’t heard anything about this previously…

Basically someone noted he seems a bit like an extra recruiter as he has been watching other guys we are recruiting while he is there with Kiyan and that was subtly confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom