Class of 2019 C Vernon Carey (FL) to Duke

cuseinseattle

All American
No cuse. I just copy and pasted from twitter. I should have commented but wasn't sure I was doing it right. I'm no cuse legacy.

jordville

All American
I know we haven't been in this recruitment, but thought I'd share in this thread. Had the opportunity to watch him over the weekend. He is a lot to handle inside. Hope he chooses Ketucky or MSU and stays away from the ACC...
But he'll probably end up at Duke. :mad:

cuseinseattle

All American
I know we haven't been in this recruitment, but thought I'd share in this thread. Had the opportunity to watch him over the weekend. He is a lot to handle inside. Hope he chooses Ketucky or MSU and stays away from the ACC...
But he'll probably end up at Duke. :mad:
I wouldn’t mind him at Duke if it improved our chances with Stewart. Granted Stewart is a long shot. Carey is good and a load of a player but I don’t think he scares me much. I was really not looking forward to Marvin Bagley at Duke and athletic bigs like that. When I’ve seen Carey he is slower footed and just a good big guy.

littlereg

2nd String
Never surprised by players going to duke but this one kind of did. Thought for sure he was MSU bound.

Madbiker

2018 Iggy Winner ACC Reg Ssn Rcd/Most 3 Ptrs Made
Well losing Carey should cement Stewart to MSU.

Gotothehole

2nd String
Can we move on? We all know this kid is not coming here. Let focus on the targets that want to come here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom