Cal | Syracusefan.com

Cal

Gotothehole

Starter
When was the last time that we lost to a Pac 12 team. Grant and Ennis leaving hurt this team. The thing that bothers me the most is that we no capable scoring guard on this team.TB is a must get recruit. We can not afford to let this kid get away. Coleman need to get healthy asap we have no beef in the post. Help is on the way we should have some depth next year.. No one this roster should be even thinking about the nba

Diagne has some size. He's about 6'9", 250lbs.

I'm really high on him, and I could see him splitting time between backup PF and C. I'd love to get Bryant, but there might not be room for him if CMac stays and nobody transfers.

Diagne has some size. He's about 6'9", 250lbs.

I'm really high on him, and I could see him splitting time between backup PF and C. I'd love to get Bryant, but there might not be room for him if CMac stays and nobody transfers.
I have a feeling, in that scenario, someone will transfer.

D
First, he isn't. When did Thomas Bryant become the next Kareem Abdul Jabbar ?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to land him.

Are you looking at the roster? Who knows if DC will be healthy, we need a top flight Big

When was the last time that we lost to a Pac 12 team. Grant and Ennis leaving hurt this team. The thing that bothers me the most is that we no capable scoring guard on this team.TB is a must get recruit. We can not afford to let this kid get away. Coleman need to get healthy asap we have no beef in the post. Help is on the way we should have some depth next year.. No one this roster should be even thinking about the nba
Disagree, KJ is capable of becoming a scorer. Can't expect it 4 games into his frosh season, but mark my words, by the end of the year he will be a factor. TC will likely be in and out all year. Our O will really struggle in his "out" games and maybe even in his "in" games. That is why Jimmy needs to prepare BJ and the Buss. Both will need to get their shot at PT and we will need one of them to be a spark off the bench in any given game, especially when Trevor is not having a good night. Yes, agree we need some beef in the middle. Is CO hopeless or can he be force fed enough to at least give us some D & rebounding off the bench ??? Can't count on DC2, even if he makes it back it will take quite a bit of time for him to get into shape, which was never his forte anyways.

McCullough will be playing in the NBA next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom