Calhouns back | Syracusefan.com

Calhouns back

Sweet. The back will feel real good after a nice dick kicking.

We are absolutely going to get UConn's best shot. I will be quite pleasantly surprised if Syracuse does indeed do some dick-kicking, because I have a bad feeling......

We are absolutely going to get UConn's best shot. I will be quite pleasantly surprised if Syracuse does indeed do some dick-kicking, because I have a bad feeling......

Obligatory:
"...and I'm never wrong about these things"

OK. I'm glad that Jim the ferret Calhoun will be back for our game. It's essential that there be no excuses when we kick his dick in the dirt and finish them off for 2012 and perhaps leave them for dead RE: Making it into the dance.

Knock me over with a feather.

Tough game just got a bit tougher.

It's ESPN Game Day. Of course he will be back. Did anyone ever think otherwise?

OK. I'm glad that Jim the ferret Calhoun will be back for our game. It's essential that there be no excuses when we kick his dick in the dirt and finish them off for 2012 and perhaps leave them for dead RE: Making it into the dance.

They are in the Dance. Go ahead and write it in ink.

They are in the Dance. Go ahead and write it in ink.

It's a better than 50-50 shot, but not set in stone. UConn beats who it should beat: Providence/Pitt and one in the BET and yes. Lose out and no.

No one saw that one coming right?
He shouldn't drive an automobile or operate heavy machinery while on those pain killers, how is he going to be able to set up an out of bounds play when time is winding down?

Just another angle to consider. It is very possible that Cahoun does not coach next year and although pretty unlikely its possible SU is in the ACC next season.

In other words this may be the last time the Jim's face off. Whatever either fan base thinks of the other team and its coach Sat could be the last time that these two great coaches do battle.

Just another angle to consider. It is very possible that Cahoun does not coach next year and although pretty unlikely its possible SU is in the ACC next season.

In other words this may be the last time the Jim's face off. Whatever either fan base thinks of the other team and its coach Sat could be the last time that these two great coaches do battle.
Thought of that too.

I think when we're in the ACC and Calhoun is retired (I'm assuming he'll retire before JB) we'll get a chance to step back and realize how special this rivalry really was, and how it really came out of nowhere

Did anyone think the shameless self-promoter would miss the opportunity to blow his own horn against the #2 ranked team on a Gameday telecast? Be serious.

Did anyone think the shameless self-promoter would miss the opportunity to blow his own horn against the #2 ranked team on a Gameday telecast? Be serious.
he'd be out there in a wheel chair if he had to.

@ESPNAndyKatz
UConn announces that Jim Calhoun will have a surgical procedure Monday and won't coach vs. Syr or at PC. Didn't rule out return this season.

I wish him the best. I know his players are going to want to Win One for Calhoun on Saturday.

BTW, Whitey, I really appreciate your updates across various threads. A simple "like" doesn't capture it, I think you are a very valuable poster.

I wish him the best. I know his players are going to want to Win One for Calhoun on Saturday.

BTW, Whitey, I really appreciate your updates across various threads. A simple "like" doesn't capture it, I think you are a very valuable poster.
Agree, I hope he gets well. I also hope we can PLEASE not take shots at someone going through medical issues. It's trashy and classless.

That said, I'm all for dick kicking UConn on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom