Calhouns back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Calhouns back

All jokes aside- best of luck to JC. Love him or hate him, he's one helluva coach. Get well soon.

@ESPNAndyKatz
UConn announces that Jim Calhoun will have a surgical procedure Monday and won't coach vs. Syr or at PC. Didn't rule out return this season.
Sad to hear that. Maybe the unannounced new plan is to try and get him back for the BET, to try and recapture postseason magic one more time. Hope Jim is better soon. Playing UConn is not nearly as interesting with Blaney on the bench.

Blaney and Boeheim coached against each other for many years. I think they might have also played against each other in the Eastern Professional Basketball League in 1966-67. Blaney played for Allentown then and I think Boeheim played for Scranton. I think there is a good story out there to be written on this.

I wish him the best. I know his players are going to want to Win One for Calhoun on Saturday.

BTW, Whitey, I really appreciate your updates across various threads. A simple "like" doesn't capture it, I think you are a very valuable poster.
I agree, it feels nice to have young Doug Marrone giving us universal SU updates and perspectives... :)

I wish him the best. I know his players are going to want to Win One for Calhoun on Saturday.

BTW, Whitey, I really appreciate your updates across various threads. A simple "like" doesn't capture it, I think you are a very valuable poster.

Why you gotta play the race card, Moqui? ;)

I concur.

Why you gotta play the race card, Moqui? ;)
Your post and Whitey's handle immediately made me think of this:

"Well? What are you going to do about it, whitey?"

Thanks for the kind words. Just don't tell my boss.

Your post and Whitey's handle immediately made me think of this:

"Well? What are you going to do about it, whitey?"

LOL! Classic scene from a classic movie. Illinois Nazi's. Hilarious!!

You know it's a good day when you get consecutive clips from Blues Brothers and Caddyshack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom