Call end of game? | Syracusefan.com

Call end of game?

HCDM meets up with HCDH and shakes hands HCDM to HCDH " Welcome to New York now LEAVE MOTHER F***ER!!!!"

If Holgerson spent half as much time coaching as he does whining and complaining, maybe they wouldn't be playing in this game.

He has given up. U can see it in his body language.

Look at the difference between his reaction to the question about the weather and the field conditions, versus Marrone's response.

I would hate this guy if I were a WVU fan.

If Holgerson spent half as much time coaching as he does whining and complaining, maybe they wouldn't be playing in this game.

Look at the difference between his reaction to the question about the weather and the field conditions, versus Marrone's response.

I love him. He's entertaining. Absolute nut job. You take the good with the bad on that.

He even has his headset off and has had it off

I love him. He's entertaining. Absolute nut job. You take the good with the bad on that.

Yeah, he really is cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but strangely it makes me kinda like him.

Don't like their fans though. So I'm glad they lost. By a lot. Fat slobs.

LGO.

HCDM meets up with HCDH and shakes hands HCDM to HCDH " Welcome to New York now LEAVE MOTHER F***ER!!!!"
Marrone is way too classy to ever say something like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom