Calling ESPN out on their Anti Syracuse Bias | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Calling ESPN out on their Anti Syracuse Bias

4v1b40.jpg

There aren’t nearly the highlights there used to be in the good ole days. All around.

Sorry. Should have just mentioned Rece because he is the studio host. So Yeah.

It’s a conspiracy! And they picked one of the coldest nights all year to screw Syracusans out of highlights? Coincidence? I think not!

Keep in mind ESPN hired and kept employed a known felon in Dougie Gottlieb.

Their bias was even worse back then, but still exists till this day. Case in point today.

Keep in mind ESPN hired and kept employed a known felon in Dougie Gottlieb.

Their bias was even worse back then, but still exists till this day. Case in point today.

Speaking of guys who love Boeheim...

Also technically he’s not a felon as I don’t think it’s a felony nor was he arrested.

That doesn't say mean much. Greater point most who probably worked in the Communications program or WAER or the Daily Orange were notorious for being anti Syracuse spin to their work. That's why I love when JB calls them out for dumb questions in press conferences.
I know this is a fan forum, and not everybody is careful with their grammar, syntax, or punctuation, but would it kill you to at least proofread your posts once before posting?

I'll give you a pass if you're drunk, have a traumatic brain injury, or never passed high school English.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom