Calling ESPN out on their Anti Syracuse Bias | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Calling ESPN out on their Anti Syracuse Bias

Is it really worth caring what non-S.U. fans think about the team? While watching the game on the ACC network on Verizon/ESPN today, I could have sworn (in the second half; with around 6 to 5 minutes left) that one of the announcers kept referring to Kadary as "Richardson," while the other kept politely but mercilessly throwing in "Richmond" at every chance to correct his partner.

And Bourama Sidibe's last name still reminds me of an online music marketplace for some reason, heh.

Watching the ESPN/ESPN2 college basketball games this afternoon evening. Get to the halftime shows No Highlights of our win today versus the Number 16 team in the country VA Tech.

I mean this with all sincerity, if we win on Monday, we'll get covered.

We aren't ranked. Right now we are teetering on maybe a good team, maybe not.

We beat UVA, JB is going on PTI.

Just root for us to win, the coverage will come.

Is it really worth caring what non-S.U. fans think about the team? While watching the game on the ACC network on Verizon/ESPN today, I could have sworn (in the second half; with around 6 to 5 minutes left) that one of the announcers kept referring to Kadary as "Richardson," while the other kept politely but mercilessly throwing in "Richmond" at every chance to correct his partner.

And Bourama Sidibe's last name still reminds me of an online music marketplace for some reason, heh.
It was the color guy that did it a few times. I forget his name but he was a pretty good player.

Edit: It was Mike Gminski that messed up his name.

Keep in mind ESPN hired and kept employed a known felon in Dougie Gottlieb.

Their bias was even worse back then, but still exists till this day. Case in point today.
And CBS employed him also. And he now works for Fox. Maybe some people think he has atoned.

Watching the ESPN/ESPN2 college basketball games this afternoon evening. Get to the halftime shows No Highlights of our win today versus the Number 16 team in the country VA Tech.
I don't think you are right. I always think ESPN promotes Syracuse too much because they have too many graduates working there.

Keep in mind ESPN hired and kept employed a known felon in Dougie Gottlieb.

Their bias was even worse back then, but still exists till this day. Case in point today.
ESPN needs to start sending a message to their employees, maybe purge some of the SU haters on their payroll. At the same time, SU fans need to send ESPN a message. Start calling into their radio shows and lay down the law. Demand respect and more wine coolers.

ESPN needs to start sending a message to their employees, maybe purge some of the SU haters on their payroll. At the same time, SU fans need to send ESPN a message. Start calling into their radio shows and lay down the law. Demand respect and more wine coolers.
Fire the espn sc coach clearly if they were in better shape they would put more Syracuse highlights on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom