Calling out SU2NASA and any others with ties to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Calling out SU2NASA and any others with ties to Michigan

HtownOrange

Living Legend
As you know, your loyalties can be questioned. Therefore, to avoid any confusion as to where they lie, please affirm the following:

1) I do hereby swear that the Syracuse Orange are my favorite college team.
2) I am a proud member of the Otto-Man Empire.
3) I agree to the annexation of Michigan (less its state financial issues) though the game will be played in Atlanta.
4) I agree that Wolverines are nasty, stinky, useless animals and hoopsters.
5) I understand that my(degree, child, parent, other tie to Michigan) may be construed as fraternizing with the enemy, but fully re-assert my loyalties to the Orange and Orange Nation.
6) I affirm that my spouse/significant other, children, grandchildren and all future descendents shall be raised as Syracuse fans.
7) I agree to these terms voluntarily.
8) I agree to pay the penalty of heavy fines if I fail to cheer on MY ORANGE (Heavy fines shall be defined as: 150% of income for years 2013 -2016, to be properly donated to the Syracuse Indoor Practice Facility, or other worth SU sports venture)
9) I further agree to should I fail to uphold my Syracuse Fandom to proper standards, I will give my first born to Syracuse University in hopes that they will restore my family honor to its rightful position within Syracuse Fandom.

This is sufficient for me, others may need a little more assurance, though. :D

Moderately funny. You can do better, though.

Try again.