Calm after the storm... | Syracusefan.com

Calm after the storm...

hungrychuck

All Conference
Probably a random observation, but it's interesting to see this board actually quiet down a little bit after Orlando has become official.

I assume it's partially because people are working on their flight and hotel plans.

But certainly things were getting a little ridiculous ahead of the announcement, and I'm glad we didn't have to watch that escalate based on a Pinstripe berth or other perceived affront.

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
If it hadn’t been for a couple posters on here; the SU administration, ACC, and the 200 Camping World delegates would have passed us by. Luckily all their posts forced the higher ups to listen.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Probably a random observation, but it's interesting to see this board actually quiet down a little bit after Orlando has become official.

I assume it's partially because people are working on their flight and hotel plans.

But certainly things were getting a little ridiculous ahead of the announcement, and I'm glad we didn't have to watch that escalate based on a Pinstripe berth or other perceived affront.

The board may have had to be shut down if we had gotten the Pinstripe. The takes would have been en fuego. And I would have been right there with everyone.

Briancuse

Living Legend
The board may have had to be shut down if we had gotten the Pinstripe. The takes would have been en fuego. And I would have been right there with everyone.
See so why was everyone getting on me?;)

Orangefan1

All Conference
People can be pretty passionate on here. We don’t want to get screwed out of a bowl we deserved.