Calm after the storm... | Syracusefan.com

Calm after the storm...

hungrychuck

All Conference
Probably a random observation, but it's interesting to see this board actually quiet down a little bit after Orlando has become official.

I assume it's partially because people are working on their flight and hotel plans.

But certainly things were getting a little ridiculous ahead of the announcement, and I'm glad we didn't have to watch that escalate based on a Pinstripe berth or other perceived affront.

If it hadn’t been for a couple posters on here; the SU administration, ACC, and the 200 Camping World delegates would have passed us by. Luckily all their posts forced the higher ups to listen.

Probably a random observation, but it's interesting to see this board actually quiet down a little bit after Orlando has become official.

I assume it's partially because people are working on their flight and hotel plans.

But certainly things were getting a little ridiculous ahead of the announcement, and I'm glad we didn't have to watch that escalate based on a Pinstripe berth or other perceived affront.

The board may have had to be shut down if we had gotten the Pinstripe. The takes would have been en fuego. And I would have been right there with everyone.

The board may have had to be shut down if we had gotten the Pinstripe. The takes would have been en fuego. And I would have been right there with everyone.
See so why was everyone getting on me?;)

People can be pretty passionate on here. We don’t want to get screwed out of a bowl we deserved.