Cam Jordan gone! | Syracusefan.com

Cam Jordan gone!

tenor.gif

Hope Queeley and EH are ready. I don’t think any of the younger guys can walk into that outside role, and I have zero beat on RTB

Wow. I thought he would be the star this year. He was good on special teams too. Cmahnnnn

I'm starting to think we may be better off not having a season...
Only ACC opponents?
New D coordinator and system?
New O coordinator and system?
Huge ??? @ wr?

Well that's terrible news on a Monday. I honestly can't figure out why we can't recruit WRs. Dino has brought in a total of 1 top 100 WR thus far. You'd think kids would see that we have a dude every single year put up huge numbers and be super interested but there's a disconnect somewhere.

Well that's terrible news on a Monday. I honestly can't figure out why we can't recruit WRs. Dino has brought in a total of 1 top 100 WR thus far. You'd think kids would see that we have a dude every single year put up huge numbers and be super interested but there's a disconnect somewhere.
Can Nick Monroe coach wideouts?

Yeah, I don't get it.

I was hoping he steps up this year. It doesn't make sense for him to leave now. I wonder if it was a discipline thing.
That makes sense to me. That or maybe a sensitive health issue. Either way, I hate seeing some of our most experienced players out of the program just when it is time for them to become an important part of the team. Best of luck to him in the future.

Not gonna say why but he made a small mistake but rules are rules he could come back if there is no fall football so the door isn’t 100% closed . Nykiem , Ed (looks good )
Taj , Hackett , benson , Jordan ,willians , Alford queely and Jackson are plenty talented
And Sharod to !

I look at this group of WR's and I see a whole bunch of guys that can breakout. I'm not heartbroken over the loss. Sure, it sucks when a kid leaves (or is told to do so due to a mistake), but I think between Taj, Nykeim, Hendrix, Queeley, Courtney Jackson, the couple of frosh and Benson/Hackett at TE - we have plenty of options.

Edit: How did I forget Jawhar Jordan in that group?! I think he's going to do a whole lot of damage this season.

I'm starting to think we may be better off not having a season...
Only ACC opponents?
New D coordinator and system?
New O coordinator and system?
Huge ??? @ wr?
Actually in an unsettled environment, I like SU’s chances better than most of our peer ACC opponents. With an extra year, any advantage there is diminished.

Last edited:
I look at this group of WR's and I see a whole bunch of guys that can breakout. I'm not heartbroken over the loss. Sure, it sucks when a kid leaves (or is told to do so due to a mistake), but I think between Taj, Nykeim, Hendrix, Queeley, Courtney Jackson, the couple of frosh and Benson/Hackett at TE - we have plenty of options.

Edit: How did I forget Jawhar Jordan in that group?! I think he's going to do a whole lot of damage this season.

I like the potential for sure. I just hope more it develops than last year, because I thought the same thing last year and I was pretty disappointed in particular in Nykeim's year. But there is potential for sure.

He was supposed to start this year.

While he was listed 1st on the pre-spring depth chart I'm not sure he was supposed to start. . I would've personally expected Ed Hendrix to jump him by the Boston College game; or at some point during the season.

While he was listed 1st on the pre-spring depth chart I'm not sure he was supposed to start. . I would've personally expected Ed Hendrix to jump him by the Boston College game; or at some point during the season.
Besides Taj no other outside Wr has done anything. I hope Ed stays healthy and gives us what we thought he would give us coming out of HS. . Cam hasnt shown me anything in particular that tells me he was gonna have a big year bu twith his size, years learning the system and playing specs who knows what he could have done this year. I felt the same about Custis going into his senior year.

Oh, the guy who hasn't managed to stay healthy for a single game in 2 years. Sounds perfect. He was the 1 actual Top 100 WR recruit we've managed though so who knows. He probably is more talented than Jordan but to think it's not a loss is ridiculous. Guy was possibly starting and one of a few WRs that has any experience whatsoever. Sure wish Jackson was still around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom