Cam Lynch | Syracusefan.com

Cam Lynch

PhatOrange

Living Legend
A lot of people came away impressed and he was around the ball a lot. Looks real short and missed several tackles going high. Needs to shore up on that aspect.

The first play I remember seeing him in, he blitzed cleanly, only to have Price duck underneath him. But he does look like a solid player.

A lot of people came away impressed and he was around the ball a lot. Looks real short and missed several tackles going high. Needs to shore up on that aspect.

Tend to agree, he was a bit shorter than I would hoped doesnt mean he cant excel at this level. If Davis can come back from this knee injury, I think he could be a force as well

ill cut him some slack considering it was his first game of d1 football..but i think he will get it all worked out and be a great 4 year player here

The fact that he's short is pretty much the only reason he's here. Otherwise, the SEC would have been beating down his door.

The fact that he's short is pretty much the only reason he's here. Otherwise, the SEC would have been beating down his door.
Exactly. Kid's got skills. Remember, he's a true freshman. Will be a very good player by the time he's done here.

He's last year's Class AAAAA (that's the big schools) Defensive Player of the Year in Georgia.

Both the AJC and AP selected him for that distinction. I loved one reader's comments when these were announced:

GA and GT are both stupid. Cameron Lynch is a very smart student and an excellent football player, but these are the two school that did allow Cam Newton to go to fla, Tx and back to Ala.. sheesh….

Thought early on it was good to see Cam on the field for the defense, looked like a 2:1 series rotation with Vaughn although I could be wrong. Did say to myself that he looked short on the field and I do realize that's why he's in Orange but it also doesn't bother me one bit. He's a kid I'm very high on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom