Camping World Bowl Week | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Camping World Bowl Week

Weather says 80% chance of thunderstorms. Break out the rain gear.
Just saw that too. T-Storms beginning late afternoon. Looks like the weather will definitely be a factor. I expect Dungey will be running a lot. Love to see him have a monster day on the ground.

Last edited:
Just saw that too. T-Storms beginning late afternoon. Looks like the weather will definitely be a factor. I expect Dungey will be running a lot. Love to see him have a monster day on the ground.

Yep, it's been thundering and lightening the last 12 hours here in Houston and looks like it's head East. Needless to say I won't be very happy if it hits and cancels our game after spending so much money to get there.

36FA6CFC-6972-4CF5-94A7-804C1F6DB180.png

Makes you think this could be the next domino in more teams deciding to turn down bowls.

Makes you think this could be the next domino in more teams deciding to turn down bowls.

Weather? I doubt that, plus which teams have turned down bowls for any reason?

Weather? I doubt that, plus which teams have turned down bowls for any reason?
There have been a few. I think it was either for monetary reasons or they didn't want to go back to the same bowl again. Then again I could be senile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom