Can anybody catch the ball? | Syracusefan.com

Can anybody catch the ball?

You have Ish and Erv everyone else is 50/50 they will catch the ball.

You have Ish and Erv everyone else is 50/50 they will catch the ball.

50/50 might be optimistic.

If you can't catch almost any balls, you shouldn't be in the game.

Honestly, I wasn't too upset about Riley's miss. I immediately thought that could have been a top ten play bc the degree of difficulty. Wasn't Dungey scrambling and threw a rocket back toward the middle and Riley had too adjust an run across the field at full speed just to get there in time? I mean, he was really booking and the ball came at a weird angle.

What's tough are those short passes when wide open guys completely miss or turn to run before they actually catch it.

We actually had a few really impressive catches though. The Ish leaping catch over the defenders and the one-handed catch by ? off the Dungey jump throw.

He's needed for blocking 90% of the time. What are you gonna do?

If he is then it's a weapon not being utilized. I'm sure when he was being recruited and committed people were saying can't wait to see him block...lol

Honestly, I wasn't too upset about Riley's miss. I immediately thought that could have been a top ten play bc the degree of difficulty. Wasn't Dungey scrambling and threw a rocket back toward the middle and Riley had too adjust an run across the field at full speed just to get there in time? I mean, he was really booking and the ball came at a weird angle.

What's tough are those short passes when wide open guys completely miss or turn to run before they actually catch it.

We actually had a few really impressive catches though. The Ish leaping catch over the defenders and the one-handed catch by ? off the Dungey jump throw.

True there were some nice catches as well as you said. Pierce made the panther paw catch. But, The Flea's was as routine as it gets, IMO. Right in stride. Beautiful throw.

I think they can. Too much anxiety to catch, and make a move at times. Hopefully they got the jitters out of their system. Some have iffy hands, but the young guys just seemed nervous. NCST will get the brunt of the disappointment after their big win over FSU.

Another view of Sean Riley dropping the ball. These young guys need to grow up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom