Can anyone publish NW opener through slingbox or justin.tv? | Syracusefan.com

Can anyone publish NW opener through slingbox or justin.tv?

CuseDude

Walk On
I am heading to Spain for La Tomatina next week and will be on my flight back during gametime on the 1st.

Not sure if Wifi would even be good enough on the plane but thought I would ask the board for suggestions. Thanks!
Go 'Cuse!

Plane wifi is terrible for streaming. I've tried. DVR the game and don't talk to anyone or turn on your phone until you finish watching.

Doing the same thing on Saturday from London. I'm hoping to just follow by the board via the chat. I'm not good at going completely off the grid. GO CUSE.

Will be in Rome on that Saturday. I'm assuming I will be able to watch via orange all-access or espn3. Any thoughts? PS my wife has learned to put up with my su obsession during our trips abroad. I remember watching cuse lose to minny via internet connection a couple of years ago in our cramped paris apartment while my wife repeatedly shouted, "Who in their right mind stays in and watches Syracuse while they're in Paris"-- in my defense we went out as soon as the game ended. I also remember before the games were streamed live leaving our paris/amsterdam apartments in the middle of the night to go to an internet cafe to get play by play of a cuse night game. Such is our sickness.