Can I just say a Bills fan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can I just say a Bills fan

Hey lets leave Edelman alone on the two point try, hes not there only receiver or anything. Christ this team is dumb.

That Dareus play absolutely summed up this season.

Hoping for better things next year, still a lot of holes to fill plus what to with Byrd who is obviously not happy and really doesnt want to be Franchised again. Need to get a few key pieces in the draft; an outside LB, some O line help, a QB at some point and honestly a RB pretty early as Fred isnt getting any younger and who knows if CJ will be around once his rookie deal is up plus hes not exactly durable.

Great run by Fred Jackson after Lee Smiths Idiotic false start from the 1.

LOL Bills score and then give up a 62 yard return to Blount again, beyond embarrasing

Is this real life... #LaGaretteBlount

They basically just gave up 140 yards on back to back kick returns to a full back. And people wonder why Bills fans have issues.

I also loved the QB sneak call by hackett on fourth and 1 that lost a yard despite having Fred Jackson in the backfield. Ugh

And when they hand off to Fred and he loses a yard you would be screaming for the qb sneak!!!

TJ Graham the draft pick that keeps on giving......:bang:

And when they hand off to Fred and he loses a yard you would be screaming for the qb sneak!!!

Right because most teams run a QB sneak on 4th and 1. 4th and Inches fine but not fourth and a long 1 against a Bellichek D.

I've never seen a team make so many f****ing self inflicted mistakes in my life. It's honestly sickening. Something needs to be done, players need to be cut, something...it's ridiculous. It's hard enough to win in the NFL, it's even harder when you make multiple, f***ing MULTIPLE huge mistakes every game!

I've never seen a team make so many f****ing self inflicted mistakes in my life. It's honestly sickening. Something needs to be done, players need to be cut, something...it's ridiculous. It's hard enough to win in the NFL, it's even harder when you make multiple, f***ing MULTIPLE huge mistakes every game!

You pretty much nailed it, no matter the coach, the year, or players, its the same year in and year out. Another last place finish in the AFC East. Really hope we take a hard look at another QB this draft.

Not a Bills fan but it looks like Marrone has a lot more work to do than anyone thought. Was this year's draft a waste?

You pretty much nailed it, no matter the coach, the year, or players, its the same year in and year out. Another last place finish in the AFC East. Really hope we take a hard look at another QB this draft.
Not totally sure we need a QB. EJ could be that guy and Thad is a good back up. We need to resign Byrd, bring in a high caliber LB and TE and possibly upgrade the offensive line. If Bridgewater is there at 9 then maybe, but he won't be so it doesn't matter.

Talent wise this team is without a doubt, playoff caliber. A few upgrades and Marrone/EJ's second year is an expected run at the playoffs. Anything less and there will be heat on the coach and QB.

Not a Bills fan but it looks like Marrone has a lot more work to do than anyone thought. Was this year's draft a waste?
What!? Kiko, Woods and Goodwin plus a possible franchise QB.

Talent is not the issue. Changing the culture is.

LaGarette Blount Super Saiyan Mode.

Seriously. What an awesome performance. Anyone with him on a fantasy team is creaming their jeans.

What!? Kiko, Woods and Goodwin plus a possible franchise QB.

Talent is not the issue. Changing the culture is.

As I say, I am not a Bills fan so I only remember Woods and Manual. I asked because I did not know the others and if Manual is a bust then it would seem as if it might be a waste.

As I say, I am not a Bills fan so I only remember Woods and Manual. I asked because I did not know the others and if Manual is a bust then it would seem as if it might be a waste.
I think it's too early to decide on EJ. The WRs are good but they NEED to get him an Austin Sefarian-Jenkins/Eric Ebron type. There are no big targets aside from Chandler who is a free agent and isn't good enough to be EJ's only big target. There's a reason why we were so bad in the red zone and the lack of a big target is a main reason.

I feel for the Bills fans because every year is the year the team will make the playoffs and get back to the Kelly years. A lot of work is needed within the whole organization before that will happen. Not sure if Marrone is the guy to do it, but time will tell. As a Pats fan I hope the bills settle comfortably into second place in the AFC East going forward.

There is nothing more frustrating on earth then watching them play the Patriots. I have never seen one team catch so many breaks while the other shoots itself in the foot in ways I didnt even know were imaginable. Theres 4 minutes to go in the first quarter and I already want to throw my remote through a myriad of things.

Pretty hilarious that this was posted before an offsides on a FG and 375 fumble recoveries by NE. It's just never ever going to end, ever.

I hope Ralph wakes up from his coma and gives Marrone the "Wade Phillips ultimatum" (aka fire your monkey of a special teams coach buddy or else). His units sucked in Detroit and they suck now.

Pressure is squarely on Marone to see what he does with his staff after talking player accountability all season. Collectively these coaches are not ready for prime time and as a Bills fan for 40+ years I don't have the patience for 5 years of OJT. Not enough improvement from week one to week 17 - especially on offense. Could that be the result of keeping the QB's on such a tight leash they never got to play within their comfort zones and therefore they don't progress?

Being a Browns fan...Bills 4 Super Bowls Browns 0. Grass is always greener... ;)