Can people please stop with the season is over crap. We are devoid of NFL talent but in Dino I trust | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can people please stop with the season is over crap. We are devoid of NFL talent but in Dino I trust

sheesh, nothing like painting the whole town as arseholes

since we all suck here up in the 'cuse looks like some of you away folks will have to make the trek to the dome to support attendance. we're all just gonna wait it out until the bandwagon pulls up to the next bus stop
I don't really think his statement is too out of line. Syracuse is 100% a fair weather town. If Basketball has a few down years the dome would be half empty and people would be calling for jbs head. Look at Hopkins. A few losses last year and people wanted to run him out of town. People have been buying the new coach new system crap for 15 years now. Everytime a coach comes in and says something like lock the doors the town gets pumped and people start dreaming of 9/10 win seasons. The prOblem is new philosophies don't work with wrong players and we get a bunch of high expectation seasons only to get let down. Let's face it. Dino got hired and everyone thought day one we were going to be Baylor right off the bat. Well guess what time to face the facts, we are going to be hurting for the next two years. Syracuses future is very much like clubber Lang predicted in rocky III, pain!! Just sit back buckle up and in a few recruiting cycles we will be right there in the mix.

I don't really think his statement is too out of line. Syracuse is 100% a fair weather town. If Basketball has a few down years the dome would be half empty and people would be calling for jbs head. Look at Hopkins. A few losses last year and people wanted to run him out of town. People have been buying the new coach new system crap for 15 years now. Everytime a coach comes in and says something like lock the doors the town gets pumped and people start dreaming of 9/10 win seasons. The prOblem is new philosophies don't work with wrong players and we get a bunch of high expectation seasons only to get let down. Let's face it. Dino got hired and everyone thought day one we were going to be Baylor right off the bat. Well guess what time to face the facts, we are going to be hurting for the next two years. Syracuses future is very much like clubber Lang predicted in rocky III, pain!! Just sit back buckle up and in a few recruiting cycles we will be right there in the mix.
Syracuse has band wagon fans, just like every other sports city in the country. Syracuse is not a bandwagon town, that is where we disagree. If it was we'd be lucky to field 10,000 fans to the football games.

I mean we got housed a top 15 team in Louisville. We didn't get drilled by a team that doesn't have a lot more talent we do. Hell USF has more talent than we do and people are acting like last week showed this season is over.

Do people forget 2013. We lost to Georgia Tech 56-0, Florida State 59-3, Clemson 49-14.

I mean c'mon people. Babers actually has a track record. This team is going to housed by teams with top 25 talent but this season is not over.

Until NC State, Wake, BC, UConn type teams drill us Dino deserves WAY more patience. This program needs multiple years of better athletes.

Who says we need nfl talent to compete? Many teams are successful with 3* talent coached up right with proper scheming. The season is far from over and i love this staff.

Syracuse has band wagon fans, just like every other sports city in the country. Syracuse is not a bandwagon town, that is where we disagree. If it was we'd be lucky to field 10,000 fans to the football games.
We have a 15k-20k fan base that has stuck with the team. After that its a bunch of careless fans looking to check it out and as soon as there is a sign of trouble they are gone.

Who says we need nfl talent to compete? Many teams are successful with 3* talent coached up right with proper scheming. The season is far from over and i love this staff.
the problem is they are winning with players recruited for their system. Having 2-3 star kids that are geared for another system isn't going to win games if they don't fit the mold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom