Can Someone Explain Why Cooney is Playing? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can Someone Explain Why Cooney is Playing?

Colin Cowherd went on a rant this morning about Kapernick and Harbaugh, and verbatim said (to all those people early in the season saying Smith should have been the starter): "Harbaugh knows his roster better than we do, we just have to accept people are smarter than us; Harbaurgh is smarter when it comes to football than you and me are, and we have to accept that and not question it, he knows what he's doing"

So, JB knows what he's doing, he's smarter than us when it comes to this team.

he gets his hands on more passes than anyone on the team considering the limitid minutes. his D is fine, for a FR he plays solid Zone D.

all I am criticizing is that our 9th man has probably been mentioned just as much as our top guys since the season started . You don't see nearly as many compliments on how triche has done a great job taking over the leadership role or how mcw has been clutch or how fair is the most consistent player in the country . It's all cooney cooney cooney when he rarely plays ten mins a game
I see more complaints than compliments and thats because Cooney was counted on as being a reliable 3rd guard, getting 15 - 20 minutes a game and his dead-eye shooting was going to make people forget the name GMac. And since he is the ONLY guard available, he gets talked about. Coleman is ignored even though he was expected to do big things to because Xmas and Keita are doing more than adequate jobs at center.

He does a lot of good things, plays hard, and doesn't sulk when his shot isn't falling. Plus, didn't he score 8 points yesterday.

"he wouldn't have scored 8 points yesterday had he not played......NOT 8 !!!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom