Can Someone Shoot The Announcer Not Named Mike Patrick!?! | Syracusefan.com

Can Someone Shoot The Announcer Not Named Mike Patrick!?!

They should both be removed from the booth at halftime. There has never been a more one-sided commentary for a game on a major network in history!

SOMEBODT GET THESE TWO INCREDIBLE MORONS A PENN STATE PENNANT TO WAVE IN THE BOOTH!!!

Bout as bad as it gets.

4 times he's questioned our hits up high and flagging them under the rule. All were shoulder pad on shoulder pad hits

They should both be removed from the booth at halftime. There has never been a more one-sided commentary for a game on a major network in history!

SOMEBODT GET THESE TWO INCREDIBLE MORONS A PENN STATE PENNANT TO WAVE IN THE BOOTH!!!
I guess it wouldn't be an SU game without our fans whining about the announcers

The simple solution is to turn down the sound on the TV and listen to the radio broadcast. You might need to hit pause on your DVR to match audio and video if the radio is on delay.

I never got people upset with broadcasters. If it bothers ya that much just turn the volume off. When you are at a game LIVE AND IN PERSON you don't have announcers. Why do you need to be told what is taking place? I am guessing nobody is watching there first football game ever here and can figure out what is going on without an announcer explaining it to ya

I never got people upset with broadcasters. If it bothers ya that much just turn the volume off. When you are at a game LIVE AND IN PERSON you don't have announcers. Why do you need to be told what is taking place? I am guessing nobody is watching there first football game ever here and can figure out what is going on without an announcer explaining it to ya
my feelings exactly

I honestly don't want to watch the game now on DVR at home because I can't wait to hear him claim that Reddish didn't strip Robinson like I know he will without even watching game. If somebody watched the game can confirm or deny it would probably make my decision to not watch a lot easier.

I honestly don't want to watch the game now on DVR at home because I can't wait to hear him claim that Reddish didn't strip Robinson like I know he will without even watching game. If somebody watched the game can confirm or deny it would probably make my decision to not watch a lot easier.

Actually, Cunningham leaned more toward the ball starting to come loose just a split second prior to Robinson's knee hitting the ground. Patrick thought otherwise. However, they both agreed that since the call on the field was a fumble, there wasn't enough conclusive evidence to reverse the call...

There were a lot of high hits and apparently these guys are paying attention. Don't see what the big deal s.

Awful. Just awful.
I've never heard (supposedly unbiased) announcers sound more like homers than these two. They spent most of the game claiming that the PSU plays that didn't work should have, and the ones that worked for SU shouldn't have. What competent announcer would do that?

When they weren't busy pumping up PSU, they were questioning why SU players weren't penalized more often (or severely). And they were wrong every time. The hit they thought was "targeting" was not with the helmet and was not directed above the shoulder. And the "obvious" fumble by Smith was made after his butt (and elbow) were on the deck.

Thank God these clowns weren't officiating.

Started the game with volume cranked way up, went to mute midway through 2q...

I thought Cunningham was terrible for large parts of the game. I don't know what the worst part is, his constant focus on targeting, or the new rule itself.

I'm sorry but those cvomplaining are correct. It was painful to listen. Every call that went our way, Patrick disagreed with. Including saying that an uncatchable ball should still be interference. Mike, that is the rule. Christ.

I almost never complain about the commentary but it was really bad. If the want to express opinions then go for it but I actually did mute it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom