Can the shuffled offensive line hold down the fort? | Syracusefan.com

Can the shuffled offensive line hold down the fort?

And to think of all the $ht that was thrown Macky's way when he first became a starter... The cream rises to the top!

I loved when we landed him just knowing that his smarts, and work ethic would make everyone around him better. The fact that he is now a stud player vs just a solid roll player is all a bonus.

And to think of all the $ht that was thrown Macky's way when he first became a starter... The cream rises to the top!
...and where are all the shat-spreaders now? Hiding in shame?

He makes it seem like new players aren't broken in every year all around the country. The O-line will be fine
My biggest concern is RT. Nick Robinson was, at one time, a very athletic multi-sport guy at B'ville. I'm curious why they don't switch him and Foy. Teams usually have their road graders at guard and Foy, at 315 pounds, certainly fits the bill.

Both Trudo and Robinson are very athletic guards. Maybe the offensive staff plans to use pulling guards more than in the past?

My biggest concern is RT. Nick Robinson was, at one time, a very athletic multi-sport guy at B'ville. I'm curious why they don't switch him and Foy. Teams usually have their road graders at guard and Foy, at 315 pounds, certainly fits the bill.

Both Trudo and Robinson are very athletic guards. Maybe the offensive staff plans to use pulling guards more than in the past?

that would be my guess. also, I want to say that it has been mentioned that Robinson has Justin Pugh syndrome (short arms). Don't see how it makes that big of a difference, but could be a reason?