Can we pay Dino during the bye week please | Syracusefan.com

Can we pay Dino during the bye week please

Program is moving in the right direction.
Whatever weaknesses we have Dino will work on them.
Whatever we do, it won't be enough if someone really wants him. To extend him won't matter either. The first start would be to pay his ass'ts. We lost a coach to a lateral move to Indiana. That can't happen.

Cant think of a better time to...

SHOW DINO AND HIS STAFF THE $$$$$$$

We'll do what's right at the right time. Babers and Wildhack talk regularly. I am sure Wildhack knows what Babers wants or needs.

People coming to the last 2 home games is far more important.

Last edited:
I like Dino and think he will be really good here but we need to win games, not just not get blown out. Finish strong this year, we should be able to do something for dino and his staff.

We'll do what's right at the right time. Babers and Wildhack talk regularly. I am sure Wildhack knows what Babers wants or needs.

So important. The issue is that we all know they won't show up.

If I was SUAD, I'd literally give every seat away. They'll make huge margins at the concessions regardless.

Have a towel giveaway as well. Realize a free ticket and giveaway is a lot but a$$’s in the seats is the most important. You

Trying like all heck to get as many people from home to head to the BC game with me... not having much luck. They all wanna catch a basketball game with me tho. I’m not watching basketball with anyone that won’t hit BC with me

I'm not sure this would work at Syracuse's level, but i thought this was pretty neat. Players from the UAlbany woman's basketball team came to my son's class and read with the kids. I assume, they are making the rounds at most of the elementary schools locally. They also gave all of the kids a free ticket, which is good for any game. So of course, my son, who enjoys sports, wants to go to games now. Honestly, i would never go otherwise, but i like the gesture, and will make sure my son gets to at least one game. Since my wife and other son will probably come too, UAlbany just got four fans to attend for the price of 1 (and will most likely get another $30-40 in concessions and parking fees on top of the tickets.

Silver bleachers do the program no good. Give a gaggle to the Ft. Drum soldiers and their families. Give a gaggle to the students. Give a bunch to Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Club, etc. Do outreach at the area schools. While i believe the free tickets will more than pay for themselves in parking and concessions, you also need to rebuild/broaden the fan base.

Agree... bye week is the time to figure out what he needs and pay him.

Here's the reality though... we are probably going 7-5 at the best... most likely 6-6. With that record I don't see one of the big guys coming after him so I think waiting to till the off season ain't the end of the world. But if we go into spring practice without anything that's a huge mistake in my opinion

Agree... bye week is the time to figure out what he needs and pay him.

Here's the reality though... we are probably going 7-5 at the best... most likely 6-6. With that record I don't see one of the big guys coming after him so I think waiting to till the off season ain't the end of the world. But if we go into spring practice without anything that's a huge mistake in my opinion

Remember when 6-6 had the NFL come calling?

Trying like all heck to get as many people from home to head to the BC game with me... not having much luck. They all wanna catch a basketball game with me tho. I’m not watching basketball with anyone that won’t hit BC with me

I'm moving back to Syracuse next month, depending on the game time I'll roll to the BC game with ya.

kudos to coyle. i am big on a contract extension after a loss like this--it speaks volumes, i am sure wildhack is aware

I'm moving back to Syracuse next month, depending on the game time I'll roll to the BC game with ya.

Seriously? Just the other day Vegas moved to the top of the list for CuseTroop relocation in 2020 lol

Anyway, Yea man let’s keep in touch. I plan to hit the basketball games around that time too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom