Can we pay Dino during the bye week please | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we pay Dino during the bye week please

Seriously? Just the other day Vegas moved to the top of the list for CuseTroop relocation in 2020 lol

Anyway, Yea man let’s keep in touch. I plan to hit the basketball games around that time too.

Yeah, I could be back one day. Who knows. Getting married to my ex girlfriend on the 11th and then driving back the 13th. Sisters sick and getting married so it's like a no brainer. I don't expect it to be a lifetime move, wouldn't mind getting back to Florida one day.

Yeah, I could be back one day. Who knows. Getting married to my ex girlfriend on the 11th and then driving back the 13th. Sisters sick and getting married so it's like a no brainer. I don't expect it to be a lifetime move, wouldn't mind getting back to Florida one day.

I land the 15th.

Getting married?! Congrats!

Not to be a wise guy, but wouldn't she be your current girlfriend, rather than your ex, if you're marrying her. If not, she must have taken the break up quite well!

Not to be a wise guy, but wouldn't she be your current girlfriend, rather than your ex, if you're marrying her. If not, she must have taken the break up quite well!

Have known her for 18 years and have dated, been engaged and together on and off for about half that time. She's in NY now, I'm in Vegas, she's technically my ex whom I'm marrying next month lol. It's not nearly as complicated as it sounds.

Every Pop Warner team in CNY should get tix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom