Can we pin this nice recruiting chart from Philawolf | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we pin this nice recruiting chart from Philawolf

Great job that Malachi is already listed as a verbal. That didn't take long at all.

Works for me...
Then your lucky. The chart used to come up immediately for me now it asks for me to participate in a sports newsletter or something like that - can't get past the stuff. Any ideas?

Then your lucky. The chart used to come up immediately for me now it asks for me to participate in a sports newsletter or something like that - can't get past the stuff. Any ideas?

Hmmm...nope...sorry...I access from work. I am guessing my network at work blocks that stuff...

Oooh, that is a different issue altogether. Probably not an issue with the site, so I suggest you try the following (in this order):
  • Do you have another browser from the one you are using? I suggest Chrome, then Firefox. Last resort would be Opera then IE.
  • If you are using an iPhone or Apple device, clear your history and cache in Settings->Safari
  • If you are on a PC, please delete your browser's history.
And still...if that doesn't work or you are unsure of the details, just pm me. We'll get it straightened out. :)

I see the verbal commits SU page fine as well.

I get sad looking at this chart knowing that Hami and Mo are probably not coming and we only have two names on said list.

Hey OrangeYaGladi, this is Nathan LeClair of Verbal Commits. That is a great idea! We'll try to implement that option soon.

Out of all our team pages, which consists of all D1 and D2 schools, Syracuse has the most walk-ons listed on their roster.

Hey OrangeYaGladi, this is Nathan LeClair of Verbal Commits. That is a great idea! We'll try to implement that option soon.

Out of all our team pages, which consists of all D1 and D2 schools, Syracuse has the most walk-ons listed on their roster.
thanks!

As I understand it, 2018-19 we have 12 scholarships available, all of which will be used ASSUMING:

1) Buddy uses one
2) Battle returns
3) Brissett returns

So there could be as many 3 available.

As I understand it, 2018-19 we have 12 scholarships available, all of which will be used ASSUMING:

1) Buddy uses one
2) Battle returns
3) Brissett returns

So there could be as many 3 available.
Looks like Buddy will not use one, Battle likely leaves, Brissett returns, and Moyer has left.

Meaning there are 3 open scholarships available for 18-19.

And they're usually 5 foot 10, no more no less!

And they're usually 5 foot 10, no more no less!
Brandon Bayer was 6'4 and Patrick Herily was 6'6. All the rest are listed at 5'10 to 6' but may not be that tall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom