Can we talk about our NCAAT seed now? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we talk about our NCAAT seed now?

Prolly the difference between the blue bloods and everyone else.

You’ve probably got Kentucky posters on Rupp Rafters preparing to literally throw themselves off the Rupp Rafters for another final four. And that right there tells you what you need to know.

Prolly the difference between the blue bloods and everyone else.

The experiemce this team gives me isn't that different than blue bloods, really. Just a few letters changed.

Can we just stop the “we won’t have a winning record”

we now only need to win 5 games the rest of the season to end up above .500

this team is probably going to win 8-10 of the remaining 13 games.

With that being said to get above .500 we only need to go 5-8 in the final 13 games.

Gotta give JB credit, where this team was and where it is now, he’s done a heck of a job. He may not be the best recruiter out there but he finds a way to get his teams to win

Last edited:
Can we just stop the “we won’t have a winning record”

we now only need to win 5 games the rest of the season to end up above .500

this team is probably going to win 8-10 of the remaining 13 games.

With that being said to get above .500 we only need to go 5-8 in the final 13 games.

Gotta give JB credit, where this team was and where it is now, he’s done a heck of a job. He may not be the best recruiter out there but he finds a way to get his teams to win
Six accounting for staying above .500 if we lose the first ACCT game, but great points. I think we're seeing with the development of this squad that JB DOES still have it.

Six accounting for staying above .500 if we lose the first ACCT game, but great points. I think we're seeing with the development of this squad that JB DOES still have it.

oh true, forgot about Acct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom