Can we talk about the streaker?! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we talk about the streaker?!

The FSU fan that try to stop me we crashed into each other twice and then he got another way
Ran up the stairs and took a right and got chased by security took another left ran up the other flight of stairs ran out past the guard shack threw up twice and then all way down to Marshall Street and hid in Starbucks

Ran up the stairs and took a right and got chased by security took another left ran up the other flight of stairs ran out past the guard shack threw up twice and then all way down to Marshall Street and hid in Starbucks
Holy fing shite we have a new legend to add to the "Borrowing" of the Michigan flag, The drinking incident at the Notre Dame game, And one other one I'm forgetting.

The fact that you got away is the stuff that legends are made of! And for anyone interested here is a picture of the legendary tats
IMG_3006.JPG

I totally believe this. Hahahaha. Newkirk is the streaker!

I got some video. You were the highlight of the day!

I was visiting from Toronto and posted on this forum a few days ago for advice on where to sit so I could capture some video of the band as I like to make short compilation videos of all my college ball trips and SU football was #17.

I just so happened to be filming and heard some commotion so I panned down and there you were running like the wind. My fiancee and I wondered if you got away and came to the conclusion that of course you did! No one was stopping you that day. I think you should tattoo 44 on your back so they can add a statue of you to Plaza 44.

Even more hilariously is that I bought two tickets in section 110, Row E, seats 1 and 2. Those were the seats on your left as you went up the stairs and only a few yards away from that FSU buzzkill guy. We went up to the 300s in the 2nd half.

I was visiting from Toronto and posted on this forum a few days ago for advice on where to sit so I could capture some video of the band as I like to make short compilation videos of all my college ball trips and SU football was #17.

I just so happened to be filming and heard some commotion so I panned down and there you were running like the wind. My fiancee and I wondered if you got away and came to the conclusion that of course you did! No one was stopping you that day. I think you should tattoo 44 on your back so they can add a statue of you to Plaza 44.

Even more hilariously is that I bought two tickets in section 110, Row E, seats 1 and 2. Those were the seats on your left as you went up the stairs and only a few yards away from that FSU buzzkill guy. We went up to the 300s in the 2nd half.

Just made my day

Thanks so much that's a great video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom