Can we talk about the streaker?! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can we talk about the streaker?!

If you ever see me with a look of determination in my eye, about to remove my shirt, you better grab me up quick.

I wouldn't make it 20 yards before I curl up in a ball, gasping for air.
No kidding, I'd be sore for a week after running 120 yards

Holy fing shite we have a new legend to add to the "Borrowing" of the Michigan flag, The drinking incident at the Notre Dame game, And one other one I'm forgetting.

The fact that you got away is the stuff that legends are made of! And for anyone interested here is a picture of the legendary tats
View attachment 82775

wait... what was the drinking incident at the notre dame game? I've had at least 2 drinking incidents at Notre Dame games.

I have some video of him on my cell phone but I am technologically incapable of getting it on this thread. Anyone want to volunteer to PM me their cell phone number so I can forward it and you can post it?

How many times have you watched it?

wait... what was the drinking incident at the notre dame game? I've had at least 2 drinking incidents at Notre Dame games.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That is me getting kicked out at the beginning of the Notre Dame game to the shock of the hoard of other Syracuse fans drinking even more than me. my friend getting kicked out with me had the presence of mind to take pics. Totally sober given no chance not knowing the policy there. Asked to see his boss. Dude looking like Capt blye is the head honcho looking right through me with his laser vision. Gave him me best line of bs, and he let me stay which was awesome as when we were ahead 3-0 at the end of the first qtr was able to partake in the nana nana nana nana hey hey good bye chant...pissing of the golden domers

View attachment 82782 View attachment 82783
That is me getting kicked out at the beginning of the Notre Dame game to the shock of the hoard of other Syracuse fans drinking even more than me. my friend getting kicked out with me had the presence of mind to take pics. Totally sober given no chance not knowing the policy there. Asked to see his boss. Dude looking like Capt blye is the head honcho looking right through me with his laser vision. Gave him me best line of bs, and he let me stay which was awesome as when we were ahead 3-0 at the end of the first qtr was able to partake in the nana nana nana nana hey hey good bye chant...pissing of the golden domers
Bro that's awesome

This is great. Can't believe you didn't get caught. First usually there would be a couple of cops in the end zone waiting for you or take you out before that. Then you fight off FSU guy, which wasn't easy he was battling you. Then top of stairs, security wants nothing do with you, then the fact that you made it out of the dome is freaking fantastic. Awesome, so glad they didn't catch you as well. The next guy who tries this will most likely make it to midfield.

View attachment 82782 View attachment 82783

I was at that game too! That was 1 of my drinking incidents as well!

Ran up the stairs and took a right and got chased by security took another left ran up the other flight of stairs ran out past the guard shack threw up twice and then all way down to Marshall Street and hid in Starbucks
this is a fantastic story, we just need to work on your ending.

from now on you drop the 'hid in Starbucks' and instead go with "ran all the way down to Marshall St, and hid in plain sight as you kept your shirt off and stood on the bar at Faegans doing shots till your wife finally found you and dragged your arse home around 11pm."

Well my daughter goes to FSU and my wife was doing their chant and I told her she did it one more time I was going to run the field and it ended me up all the way down at Marshall Street at Starbucks that's where I hid out

If you don't revise your story to include "Hold my beer" I'm gonna be disappointed.

shocked at security. a situation like this is what most of those guys dream about. a free shot to light someone up

Even Dome security is burned out this year.
it wasn't because they were in the Tampa 2, it was because the DL Security gets no pressure and plays on rollerskates.

Last edited:
Ran up the stairs and took a right and got chased by security took another left ran up the other flight of stairs ran out past the guard shack threw up twice and then all way down to Marshall Street and hid in Starbucks

Haha...i was at the top of the stairs in the endzone. Saw you climbing the wall and what looked like an FSU fan try to stop you. I tried to high five you as you ran by me...saw you put your shirt on then take off up the flight of stairs with guards chasing you. Classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom