Cant believe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cant believe

Here goes ya boys measurements from the LeBron camp. Robert Johnson-6'3, 180, 6'6 wingspan. Devin Robinson-6'8, 169, 7'0 wingspan.

7'0 wingspan. Wow! I knew he was 6-8. Crazy.. Surprised Robert is only 180 pounds. I am 6-4 207 lbs and I am considered needed to add more weight

7'0 wingspan. Wow! I knew he was 6-8. Crazy.. Surprised Robert is only 180 pounds. I am 6-4 207 lbs and I am considered needed to add more weight
Jerry Meyer said Robinson is favoring Indiana and UConn why.png say it ain't so?

Jerry Meyer said Robinson is favoring Indiana and UConnView attachment 4161 say it ain't so?

I just saw on his twitter the other day of him getting offered by IU... I think he fits better at lol... Like a Jeremy Lamb type guy. I heard that Pitino was talking to him some, thats what a couple of my basketball friends said but I guess they havent offered. I think he will go UCONN... Never know tho with the way IU is getting recruits nowadays.. Btw Vonleh is good, but not a one and done. no way jose

I just saw on his twitter the other day of him getting offered by IU... I think he fits better at lol... Like a Jeremy Lamb type guy. I heard that Pitino was talking to him some, thats what a couple of my basketball friends said but I guess they havent offered. I think he will go UCONN... Never know tho with the way IU is getting recruits nowadays.. Btw Vonleh is good, but not a one and done. no way jose
I hope he does well because he seems like a good kid but I hope he ends up at anywhere but those two schools lol.

Robert Johnson picking up offers from Indiana, GTOWN, Cincinatti... Unbelievable!