can't find it anymore | Syracusefan.com

can't find it anymore

igor

2nd String
that kittle bit of practice footage is telling, not just for joseph but also cm. he demonstated the best mid range shot in the college game. that is the most important shot in the game, not the 3. it's too early to tell if his good enough to make us tavern proof. cm and Robeson have to dominate the boards in the last 4 munited much as melo did in 03 cant wait to see

. zip it jb. leave the pronosications to professionals. ask jb
This is impressive. You can tell by a two minute video that a guy has, "the best mid range shot in the college game?"
i'm good. ask jb. after I said we'd win it all early o 03. boeheim said if Carmelo came back next year we could make the final four. zip it jb. leave the prognosications to professionals.

. zip it jb. leave the pronosications to professionals. ask jb
i'm good. ask jb. after I said we'd win it all early o 03. boeheim said if Carmelo came back next year we could make the final four. zip it jb. leave the prognosications to professionals.

That was after you definitively claimed that no team would ever win the national championship playing zone.

That was after you definitively claimed that no team would ever win the national championship playing zone.
talent gap

zip it jb. leave the prognosications to professionals.
Very nice. Early October and you're in mid-season form.

Silly me, I thought your best days were behind you.

igor play's this game every year, sets the expectations high on a player/team and if they are not reached its JB's fault... if they are reached (rarely) its I told you so. All in all I actually dont mind his posts to be honest, from time to time they can be insightful, when hes not stiring the pot.

Regardless, I can say im happy he's back posting with regularity given some of what he went through in recent years. Keep at it and have fun with it sir!

igor play's this game every year, sets the expectations high on a player/team and if they are not reached its JB's fault... if they are reached (rarely) its I told you so. All in all I actually dont mind his posts to be honest, from time to time they can be insightful, when hes not stiring the pot.

Regardless, I can say im happy he's back posting with regularity given some of what he went through in recent years. Keep at it and have fun with it sir!
Is that stirring the pot or is it on the pot or is it smoking pot...

that kittle bit of practice footage is telling, not just for joseph but also cm. he demonstated the best mid range shot in the college game. that is the most important shot in the game, not the 3. it's too early to tell if his good enough to make us tavern proof. cm and Robeson have to dominate the boards in the last 4 munited much as melo did in 03 cant wait to see
Here is the missing link Igor was referring to...

Igor is best understood as a high concept comedy act. He is the Andy Kaufman of SyracuseFan.com; he doesn't believe his own stuff, but he takes great joy out of making us think he does.

the joke has always been on us, not with us.

Igor is best understood as a high concept comedy act. He is the Andy Kaufman of SyracuseFan.com; he doesn't believe his own stuff, but he takes great joy out of making us think he does.

Igor = Andy Kaufman. I like it, I like it.

Good to have you back, Moqui.

Long 2's are the worst percentage shot in basketball. Take it inside 10-12 or out to the three line.

im guessing long 3s and halfcourt shots are worse % than any 2.

too much to comprehend. ethan cole europpean player of the year. craig forth, kindergarten teacher with potential. all I asked for was to see him play when he out grew his stage fright.

this year? I haven't seen them play, i'm hoping for two things. joseph is a pass first point guard that has the ball on a string and mc cullough is the real deal, and can create his own shot.

im guessing long 3s and halfcourt shots are worse % than any 2.

But when made you get an extra point so you can effectively be more efficient while hitting a lower percentage.

For instance:
6-10 from 2pt nets 12 points
4-10 from 3pt nets 12 points.

Granted that is not the end all and be all as we all know having a guy who can score in the midrange helps spread makes you much harder to defend.

But when made you get an extra point so you can effectively be more efficient while hitting a lower percentage.

For instance:
6-10 from 2pt nets 12 points
4-10 from 3pt nets 12 points.

Granted that is not the end all and be all as we all know having a guy who can score in the midrange helps spread makes you much harder to defend.

i was kind of just being an A-hole. the state of the football program has me bothered.

this year? I haven't seen them play, i'm hoping for two things. joseph is a pass first point guard that has the ball on a string and mc cullough is the real deal, and can create his own shot.
JB already believes McCullough is the real deal. He's just waiting for the professional talent evaluators like you to confirm his opinion.

Exactly, moqui!