Can't make the game Saturday. Selling 2 tickets. | Syracusefan.com

Can't make the game Saturday. Selling 2 tickets.

AccuRater

2nd String
Third level, but not nosebleed. Section 308, Row F. In the corner facing the Syracuse bench.

TicketMaster charging $68 + service charge for one ticket in this section. Only single seats available. I'll take $100 for two. Send me a message if interested.

You can e-mail me at AccuRater@aol.com. Mention "Tickets" in the subject.

Third level, but not nosebleed. Section 308, Row F. In the corner facing the Syracuse bench.

TicketMaster charging $68 + service charge for one ticket in this section. Only single seats available. I'll take $100 for two. Send me a message if interested.

Sadly, I cannot make it either. Just gave my tix to two good fans... who will do us proud

Crap, both CTO and AccuRater had their appeals denied. Not a good sign.

Crap, both CTO and AccuRater had their appeals denied. Not a good sign.

Read nothing into my change of plans. I suddenly had something I had to do in CT ... so i gave my tix to Cheriehoops.

Are yours gone yet, Accurater? How about you, Cherie (sent you a FB message too).

Anyone else got decent tickets to sell? Will pay a fair price and send PeteCalvin to shovel your driveway, mow the lawn, rake leaves, etc. I can make him wear his old pledge shirt and pin from fraternity days to add to the fun.