Can't remember wanting a game so badly | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can't remember wanting a game so badly

I think the biggest reason this game is so huge is that a week ago, Syracuse basketball was figured to have completed its second consecutive "down" season. I know most good fans realize the future is bright but it's been a rough go the last couple years. We can get a lot back in a short amount of time. Every win at this point in the tournament is exponentially bigger than the last and gets us that much closer to world dominance.

blog-banner-dr-evil.png

Won't change the narrative is right. You can't make them love you so why worry about it. Besides, anyone from Hollywood will tell you the juiciest role, the role an actor wants to play and the one that is truly memorable, is the role of the villain. Apparently we are the villain of the 2016 tournament. Let's embrace it, take it to heart and revel in it. Let's give em a show and some in your face swag. Deep down that is what they want. They want to boo someone, to throw stuff at the screen, and the longer the bad guy gets his way and keeps winning, the greater the anger and the louder the boos. Sign me up for being the villain all the way to the NC. They can boo and hiss while we are cutting down the nets. LGO!

Further to my point of last Thursday, comes this article yesterday-

Syracuse is the NCAA Tournament's perfect villain [Melo, "THEY DON"T WANT US TO WIN!!!"]

http://www.sbnation.com/college-bas...rnaments-perfect-villain-elite-eight-virginia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom