Carter is a battering ram | Syracusefan.com

Carter is a battering ram

I drafted him in my fantasy league. All my friends thought it was crazy/dumb move.

I drafted him in my fantasy league. All my friends thought it was crazy/dumb move.

They won't think that when he vultures his first of many TDs from Addai and Brown inside the 5.

When #18 is healthy I think DC34 is a great asset for the Colts.

I'm in four fantasy leagues (don't judge me). Three have drafted so far, and I've got him in all three of them. I'll be making it a perfect 4-for-4 on Wednesday.

4 for 4 might be pushing it now, he's being touted a lot more as a sleeper with maybe the biggest chance at contributing (now that ryan williams and leshoure are down, all the "experts" look to carter). i got him in one auction for $1. unfortunately my other auction was all SU alum...and there's always the idiot who overreaches for someone who is supposed to be a good value, thoroughly destroying the value. i forget how much he went for in that league, but it wasn't worth my money.

Kid will score touchdowns for them... You were right up there, when Peyton comes back and audibles him into a play, he'll be a gamer!

Living in Colts country, the secret is already out in my league and I missed out on him. Was so pissed, he was my must have player. He will be the starter by year's end, mark it down. Addai can't finish a season healthy.

The funny thing about DC is how every article mentions the "knock" on him or biggest watchout was the snowball thing (i.e. a character issue). Nobody ever mentions that he has a Terminator hip. He had the damn Bo Jackson injury a few years ago, and it's literally a miracle of modern science that he ever played another down of organized football.

Even die-hard Colts fans who know about him don't know his story. To my knowledge, there aren't many (if any) who have ever come back from such a significant injury to become such an amazing player.

Really? "P!$$ed" is censored? We had no censoring the first few days of the board. We're all adults here for crying out loud.

Really? "P!$$ed" is censored? We had no censoring the first few days of the board. We're all adults here for crying out loud.
I can totally understand why this is highly offensive to you.

The establishment is against my platform. I'm the Ron Paul of trough advocates.

Yeah, I was raised in Indiana, and I can say that no one I know who is passionate about the Colts is aware of the hip. I read something the other day where an Indiana writer claimed that the only reason DC34 went in the 4th round instead of earlier is because of the snowball incident and questions about his character. If that is truly the case then that punch cost DC34 a lot of money, and it would be a shame because as far as I can tell but for that punch his character was consistently exemplary. But I think his hip must have been a factor as well. His recovery in my mind is beyond belief, and I still watch closely every time he gets up from a run to see how he walks. (Btw, the people in Indy are hung up on character issues ever since the Pacers brawl in Detroit in the fall of 2004)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom