Catching Up With the Commits, Weeks 5/6 | Syracusefan.com

Catching Up With the Commits, Weeks 5/6

some monster stats being put up by some of the guys -- Brantley is an athletic freak coming in on the DL

I love seeing Ben Lewis' statlines every week. He does literally everything but throw the ball.

Whigham is a recruit to watch. This kid's the next Eskridge, maybe better. Looks like the next big CB. Brantley has DE written all over him except he's not exceptionally tall. I also like Lewis, I can see him here as a FS.

Wigham is a recruit to watch. This kid's the next Eskridge, maybe better. Looks like the next big CB. Brantley has DE written all over him except he's not exceptionally tall. I also like Lewis, I can see him here as a FS.

I hope Eskridge becomes the next Eskridge, and I hope being the next Eskridge is a good thing.

I hope Eskridge becomes the next Eskridge, and I hope being the next Eskridge is a good thing.
I think there's a few people in the know that will say Eskridge would have become our best Safety, talent-wise, if he had played this year. Taking a RS to get his clearinghouse issues in order is not a bad thing, fingers crossed.

I think there's a few people in the know that will say Eskridge would have become our best Safety, talent-wise, if he had played this year. Taking a RS to get his clearinghouse issues in order is not a bad thing, fingers crossed.

Yeah, I heard he was impressive. Hopefully he's all set to go next year.

Is he still working with the team, or does he have to stay completely separated while the clearinghouse issues are resolved? He's at least on campus taking classes, right?

Don't follow...
His impressive stat lines and play have garnered interest from new, higher profile suitors such as Penn State. I need to start re-reading my posts haha. Posting when dead-tired leads to me leaving words out of my posts. Forgot the "wait" in my initial post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom