Class of 2019 - CB Adrian Cole (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CB Adrian Cole (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

This player looks like a KR, PR and possible slot. I wonder if he is a legit 4.4 guy?

Congratulations young Mr. Cole. Stay Syracuse University Orange, sign your NLI for Syracuse and show up ready to make a big difference. Go Go Orange!!!!!!!!

Yo Adrian,

000d00037932cbadedc3de65e9c9c682--steven-spielberg-movies-original-memes.jpg

I wonder what position they see him at. He’s smaller than DBs generally coveted in the T-2. Maybe they think he is just that good despite being 5’10”? Regardless, I’m stoked that we got him!

hurdles though is as much about form and strength as anything though. many sprinters are not good hurdlers. that time puts him just outside the top 100 if florida this year.

I wonder what position they see him at. He’s smaller than DBs generally coveted in the T-2. Maybe they think he is just that good despite being 5’10”? Regardless, I’m stoked that we got him!
That is true. My thought, however, has always been that no matter the secondary scheme, I would rather have the 5’9, 5’10 guy who is in the right spot and will battle (I.e. Kevin Abrams, Antoine Winfield, etc.) than the 6’1” guy who isn’t/won’t.

SUOrange44

Kid has long arms, great hips, fluid and good ball skills. He looks like a good get.

Plays cornerback in South Florida's broward county Class 8A - large schools. Figure he's running up against some good WR's and especially playing in all the 7v7's down there.

Plantation schedule
24-Aug West Broward
31-Aug Away Blanche Ely
14-Sep Home Miramar
21-Sep Home Cypress Bay
8-Sep Home Flanagan
5-Oct Away Everglades
12-Oct Away Western
18-Oct Home Coral Glades
27-Oct Away South Plantation

Last edited:
Just one more reason why Babers and staff do such a nice job of holding onto their committments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom