Class of 2020 - CB Clarence Lewis (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/16/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Clarence Lewis (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/16/24)

Not sure why we'd want to nickname him after a loser who got embarrassed when it mattered...
I thought that was a funny part of the proposal, actually.

Not sure why we'd want to nickname him after a loser who got embarrassed when it mattered...
At no point in any of my ramblings have I claimed any semblance of logic mind you...

Buuuut Clarence went to Mater Dei... That's a private school. Also no intel on if he lives at home with both parents or of his parents do or do not have a real great marriage.

But yeah since early 2000s everyone named Clarence = Papa Doc. I didn't make the rule...

Think a fair few thinking to much on it but also would be surprised to know just how many more albums Marshall Mather's has sold than the Boss

At no point in any of my ramblings have I claimed any semblance of logic mind you...

Buuuut Clarence went to Mater Dei... That's a private school. Also no intel on if he lives at home with both parents or of his parents do or do not have a real great marriage.

But yeah since early 2000s everyone named Clarence = Papa Doc. I didn't make the rule...

Think a fair few thinking to much on it but also would be surprised to know just how many more albums Marshall Mather's has sold than the Boss
Mater Dei was the Number One football school in Southern California for 4 of the last 7 years.

Mater Dei was the Number One football school in Southern California for 4 of the last 7 years.
Believe there is a Mater Dei in just about every state. Parochial schools recruit and they historically are the best of the best at it

This is an excellent question, and it actually comes down to jersey number.

Players wearing jersey numbers 0-99 can reasonably be nicknamed Thick Burger.

Caveat to said guidelines if 00 is allowed. Also, out of respect, I think 44 should be excluded but yeah 0-43 and 45-99 for sure

I just looked it up because I was curious. I was genuinely shocked to see that Eminem has sold over 212 million records worldwide (9th all time) with Springsteen coming in at 22nd with over 162 million. I never would have thought Eminem was anywhere close to that.
I didn’t even know Papa Doc was an Eminem reference. The only Papa Doc I’m familiar with is Duvalier, the former president of Haiti.

I just looked it up because I was curious. I was genuinely shocked to see that Eminem has sold over 212 million records worldwide (9th all time) with Springsteen coming in at 22nd with over 162 million. I never would have thought Eminem was anywhere close to that.
I didn’t even know Papa Doc was an Eminem reference. The only Papa Doc I’m familiar with is Duvalier, the former president of Haiti.

I looked it up as well as was curious Bruce's totals .. neither doing bad for themselves for sure.

But yeah 8 mile reference, "Papa Doc" was the main antagonist of the story... And his real name is Clarence.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom