Class of 2024 - CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue

I'd love to have Beasley, but if he decides to stay with Purdue I honestly don't care. For starters, I'll never get mad at a kid for keeping his original commitment. Also, I have no doubt that our recruiting class will be drastically better than Purdue for the 2025 class and they'll still be 5-7 in the BIG.

I'd love to have Beasley, but if he decides to stay with Purdue I honestly don't care. For starters, I'll never get mad at a kid for keeping his original commitment. Also, I have no doubt that our recruiting class will be drastically better than Purdue for the 2025 class and they'll still be 5-7 in the BIG.

I'm 100% with ya but we need corners.

Philostin and Barnes are still in play
Love them both but we need day 1 corners ready to start. Almost a portal transfer until the young guys are ready to take over. Right now i can’t even tell you who would start come game 1 unless we throw them right to the fire. You just never know with HS recruits who is game ready in their first year since it’s such a big adjustment.

Love them both but we need day 1 corners ready to start. Almost a portal transfer until the young guys are ready to take over. Right now i can’t even tell you who would start come game 1 unless we throw them right to the fire. You just never know with HS recruits who is game ready in their first year since it’s such a big adjustment.
Ethan Robinson or Nyland Green?

I think we're down to two cornerbacks. Bellamy and Delaine; maybe Cornell Perry 3 total ?? Is Buxton a corner?

Hey but at least Babers and crew benched Wilson and punted him out the door.

Last edited:
Did Purdue just call themselves old? Or is the gold color they use referred to as old?

Either way, strange….

Good luck to Beasley as a boilermaker

Did Purdue just call themselves old? Or is the gold color they use referred to as old?

Either way, strange….

Good luck to Beasley as a boilermaker

There is a color called old gold

Today was the final rankings updates for 2-4-7 and r-i-v-a-l-s post end of season all star games etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom