Class of 2024 - CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue

Screw that, how does a kid visit Syracuse with Fran Freaking Brown and then choose Purdue? This kid has his priorities out of whack. If Fran has taught me anything, it is to NOT be a gracious loser.
He probably sees a path to immediate playing time at Purdue, and a chance to ca$h in after a year or two.

Not going to win them all. We are above and beyond what I thought Fran could do this first cycle and there's still plenty of portal and recruiting wins for us to get. Not bothered at all. Moving on just like I am sure Fran is doing.
First cycle? First recruiting weekend

It can both be true that he picked the worse program and that he made the right decision for himself based on proximity to family or who knows what else. I'm not saying root for Purdue to go 12-0, but no need to root against Beasley.

We're going to get more than our share of good recruits going forward, no need to be petty or jealous about the ones that get away. We'll catch more flies with honey in the future anyway.

It can both be true that he picked the worse program and that he made the right decision for himself based on proximity to family or who knows what else. I'm not saying root for Purdue to go 12-0, but no need to root against Beasley.

We're going to get more than our share of good recruits going forward, no need to be petty or jealous about the ones that get away. We'll catch more flies with honey in the future anyway.
I think our programs are pretty similar overall. We both had coaches there for awhile and now are starting over for different reasons. Would say we’re on pretty even playing field right now.

I think our programs are pretty similar overall. We both had coaches there for awhile and now are starting over for different reasons. Would say we’re on pretty even playing field right now.
Besides the fact that you were absolutely garbage this season while we are playing in a bowl game, have important pieces coming back next season and have a staff littered with the best recruiters in the country, you are pretty spot on!

Last edited:
Plant seeds

144% this.

Purdont goes 4-8 (or worse) again next season, and maybe this young man goes looking for greener Orangier pastures.

Hoops example: we missed out on JJ & Chance.
At first.

You always want to land as many talented dudes as you can.

And position yourself to be the 1st call with as many talented dudes that you didn’t.
Yet.

Besides the fact that you were absolutely garbage this season while we are playing in a bowl game, have important pieces coming back next season and have a staff littered with the best recruiters in the country, you are pretty spot on!
We weren’t garbage lol. Had several games that we lost by one score and would’ve made a bowl game if we had your schedule. We have some of the best recruiters and several important pieces coming back too lol. Pretty similar programs at the moment.

We weren’t garbage lol. Had several games that we lost by one score and would’ve made a bowl game if we had your schedule. We have some of the best recruiters and several important pieces coming back too lol. Pretty similar programs at the moment.
Eh - take the win and move on. You got a good one and he was the only kid (who wasn’t a 5*) that visited and didn’t flip. We’ll be ok.

Wouldn’t try recruiting NJ/PA any time soon

Eh - take the win and move on. You got a good one and he was the only kid (who wasn’t a 5*) that visited and didn’t flip. We’ll be ok.

Wouldn’t try recruiting NJ/PA any time soon
Oh I know you guys will be solid. I liked Babers but the new guy seems like he should be solid too. Best of luck with everything!

Is it 100% he said no to ‘Cuse and this is all just speculation??

Yeah thats all i see. It may be true but all i see is one tweet referencing some post on a message board. Isnt very concrete

Fran should just show up outside his house anyways

GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom