Class of 2024 - CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue

To be fair I felt GREAT here until his Purdue IG post tonight. Certainly doesn't mean we wont him, just would prefer all cuse all the time lol.

Closing Time GIF

The only thing I had in my head with him is saying his name in the Ron Weasley voice from a stupid Harry Potter YouTube video.

The Purdue fan posted it 15 mins ago and then this popped up so he must know something
Of all the weekend visits - he's the one that the least has been mentioned about. So it probably makes sense unfortunately.

He's a nice prospect so it's too bad - but if he wants to go play for a 4-8 team that's his call.

Pu
Purdue is 2 hours from his home. We're over 8. For some, that's important.
Yeah I get it. It's interesting how when we were down though we rarely won that battle. I guess with Sales/Collier that one year we did though.

It is his life and needs to be happy with his choices! If he honers his comment that is ok with me! No hard feelings
Screw that, how does a kid visit Syracuse with Fran Freaking Brown and then choose Purdue? This kid has his priorities out of whack. If Fran has taught me anything, it is to NOT be a gracious loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom