Class of 2026 - CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/30/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/30/24)

Excited Kung Fu GIF by DreamWorks Animation

So let's get this straight...

A sophomore 6'1" 185 lbs...he runs a 10,5 100... offered by Big 10 and SEC schools...
commits to CUSE...class of 2026

THERE'S GOTTA BE A LAW AGAINST THIS!!!!

April fools day is tomorrow right?
Speed, size and the guy is already jacked. Destined to play in the NFL.

Welcome to Syracuse Demetres!

This kid is right down the road from me. Heritage high school in Palm Bay, not American Heritage as Mike M reported. Brevard county is an under recruited part of Florida, but still has 10 ish high D1 players per year. We had 2 players from this area last year, Jones the wr from Cocoa and a reserve linebacker who played special teams from Melbourne (name escapes me). Good to see cuse getting in around here.

This area is huge Gator country, not to mention FSU, UCF and Miami. It will take a lot of effort to hold onto a recruit this highly rated. If anyone can do it, Fran can.

I will catch some of his games this year and report back.

Go Orange!

florange44

This kid is right down the road from me. Heritage high school in Palm Bay, not American Heritage as Mike M reported. Brevard county is an under recruited part of Florida, but still has 10 ish high D1 players per year. We had 2 players from this area last year, Jones the wr from Cocoa and a reserve linebacker who played special teams from Melbourne (name escapes me). Good to see cuse getting in around here.

This area is huge Gator country, not to mention FSU, UCF and Miami. It will take a lot of effort to hold onto a recruit this highly rated. If anyone can do it, Fran can.

I will catch some of his games this year and report back.

Go Orange!

florange44

Visited and offered by Florida on Monday...Visited and committed to Syracuse Thursday.
Yes, this staff can recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom