CBI Anyone? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CBI Anyone?

NIT would be morons not to find a way to invite us based on who we are and our fan base but they won’t so

I think I read that a .500 record is a must
I don't believe a MUST, but they basically only take teams with .500 records.

Do the CBI for 3 games. Get 2 wins and get the winning record.

I think I read that a .500 record is a must
Starting in 2017, a .500 record was no longer a "requirement".

Without researching, I doubt many sub-.500 teams have been selected, but there have probably been a few. I'll try to check later.

Starting in 2017, a .500 record was no longer a "requirement".

Without researching, I doubt many sub-.500 teams have been selected, but there have probably been a few. I'll try to check later.

None to date.

Me neither -- especially if it affords the team a chance to get their record tipped to the positive side of the ledger. And if it enables Buddy to not go out on a suspension note.

To me its the seniors call and most importantly both boys.

I would guess there is no way they would want to end the season right now. Hope they get an opportunity to continue.

Yeah I could see them wanting to move on as well. Having one more game that also doesn't go as hoped is insult to injury too.

So originally Jesse's injury was to keep him out 4-5 weeks. IF they get this invite and IF they chose to compete does anyone think Jesse might play?

Yeah I could see them wanting to move on as well. Having one more game that also doesn't go as hoped is insult to injury too.
But I think they would at least go down fighting. If they play, it will be at 100% and not like they don't want to be there. I hope they get that opportunity. It's possible that people are lobbying for it behind the scenes so he has that chance to extend his streak.

If you get a chance to play, I don't see why you wouldn't. On a personal level, I just want to see more games. November is a long way away.

So originally Jesse's injury was to keep him out 4-5 weeks. IF they get this invite and IF they chose to compete does anyone think Jesse might play?

Season ending...

I don't believe a MUST, but they basically only take teams with .500 records.

Do the CBI for 3 games. Get 2 wins and get the winning record.
It is 16 teams this year.

They could get a winning season by going 4-0 or 3-1.

He had a screw inserted in his wrist to stabilize it so he wouldn't have a blood flow issue to the joint.

You really want to risk further injury so he can play in 1-2 meaningless games being streamed on FloSports?
Why I said maybe.

It is up to the doctors and Jesse. Realistically I doubt he'd be ready.

The last two games are on ESPN2. I'm pretty confident this team would make the Final 4 and they have a decent shot to win it.

Why I said maybe.

It is up to the doctors and Jesse. Realistically I doubt he'd be ready.

The last two games are on ESPN2. I'm pretty confident this team would make the Final 4 and they have a decent shot to win it.

If we could extend the Boeheim story line, add some cool publicity for the program and recruits, meaning having ESPN highlight us, no matter the fact its an useless tournament- then yeah maybe we should do it...

If we could extend the Boeheim story line, add some cool publicity for the program and recruits, meaning having ESPN highlight us, no matter the fact its an useless tournament- then yeah maybe we should do it...
If Cuse decides to pursue. I should be there for a couple games. Games at the Ocean Center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom