CBS Top-100 Players | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CBS Top-100 Players

It really is curious. Talented, low-maintenance, team-first kids like Triche, Fair, Joseph, Onuaku and Rautins are the cornerstone of successful programs. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've had some of our greatest seasons when they've been around. I'm certain the coaching staff appreciates their value, even if a segment of the fan base does not.

Good point. Everyone should be able to get behind that.

triche is a nice kid and should have a nice little senior year, but he is not a top 100 player. he was always a bit overrated.

triche is a nice kid and should have a nice little senior year, but he is not a top 100 player. he was always a bit overrated.
nice little sr year. What a left handed compliment. Triche will go down as the guy who started on more Syracuse wins than any other player in syracuse history. It is a record that will never be beat.

nice little sr year. What a left handed compliment. Triche will go down as the guy who started on more Syracuse wins than any other player in syracuse history. It is a record that will never be beat.
You are lucky you got that much out of Tristan.

That he won about 4 games for us last season. Was our best defensive guard and plays with a calm cool demeanor.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

if triche was our best defensive guard he'd be in the NBA this year instead of dion.

Triche is very noticable on rebounds and loose balls on the defensive end. Sometimes he gets them someones he doesn't but when he has the energy he fights for them hard.

Hes not as good of a hands in your face defender as Dion or MCW. But, he can extend in the zone and can get a go go gadget hand up nicely on the perimeter.

Triche is very noticable on rebounds and loose balls on the defensive end. Sometimes he gets them someones he doesn't but when he has the energy he fights for them hard.

*Head explodes*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom