CCSU Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

CCSU Game Thread...

BTW, I am all in on CCSU's DE No. 44 and his hair. Kid is a player and that hair is fantastic.

BTW, I am all in on CCSU's DE No. 44 and his hair. Kid is a player and that hair is fantastic.
There was a great shot of him with some of his hair pulled through the ear holes.

There was a great shot of him with some of his hair pulled through the ear holes.

Yeah, it got caught up on his straps. It was hilarious. Kid probably gets a lot of grief for his hair, but I dig it.

If you were at the game and didn't see the telecast yet, the announcers did a great interview in the 2nd half with Steve Villanti who has been an Asst AD at CCSU for about 30 years but he also played football at Syracuse and was on the '84 team that beat Nebraska.
Really personable guy and had a few stories about that team and Coach Mac.

Just read back through this entire thread.

Some you you need counseling. Seriously.

:D

If you were at the game and didn't see the telecast yet, the announcers did a great interview in the 2nd half with Steve Villanti who has been an Asst AD at CCSU for about 30 years but he also played football at Syracuse and was on the '84 team that beat Nebraska.
Really personable guy and had a few stories about that team and Coach Mac.

I normally can't stand in game interviews that distract from the game but you're right, that was a fun one.

Riley looks so tiny. Can they let Shy return punts?
If the opening kick off was 5 more feet to the right you would have seen shy return it. Lets hope they give him a shot this week lol

If the opening kick off was 5 more feet to the right you would have seen shy return it. Lets hope they give him a shot this week lol
Hopefully, Riley gets a few good returns so that they decide to kick away from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom