Celebrating in front of the student section | Syracusefan.com

Celebrating in front of the student section

HILARIOUS

Look how angry those wannabe Cameron Crazies are.

One kid gives the finger, somehow they haven't figured out how to blur that yet.

Game. Over.

You're smoke and mirrors have run out. Say goodbye to the Top 25.
They moved up in the rankings after we beat them at the Dome. They will probably move up in the rankings after we beat them at the Pete. A loss to us is not a bad thing, apparently.

They moved up in the rankings after we beat them at the Dome. They will probably move up in the rankings after we beat them at the Pete. A loss to us is not a bad thing, apparently.
I wouldn't call it a good or bad loss. We are the number one team in the country, but at the same time our senior center is out. I expect Pitt to be ranked somewere around #22-#24.

HILARIOUS

One kid gives the finger, somehow they haven't figured out how to blur that yet.

Game. Over.

It's hard not to celebrate in front of the student section because Pitt gives their students the best seats in the house, which I give them a ton of respect for.

They lost at home this time, and fell to 28 in Palm's RPI.

And don't forget Duke moved up 6 spots after losing to us.

HILARIOUS

Game. Over.

When Tyler was injured and his team mates were helping him up, I thought I heard someone in the crowd asking him "Are you crying?" If I heard that right, his look to the Pitt fans was saying "No, not really!" in his classic, understated manner.

When Tyler was injured and his team mates were helping him up, I thought I heard someone in the crowd asking him "Are you crying?" If I heard that right, his look to the Pitt fans was saying "No, not really!" in his classic, understated manner.
Yea, that was clear as day on the audio. I can only imagine what else was yelled at the team last night. Ennis ran straight at the student section after he hit that, no hesitation, he knew where he was going.

HILARIOUS

Game. Over.

I'm sure the team celebration was not a slight against the crowd, but just spontaneous. The" finger" salutes were nothing more than total frustration on the part of 18 year old kids who were waiting the entire game to storm the court with a win against #1. Must have been a devastating moment, but...too bad, you lose in the most heartbreaking way. Been there, done that, but never disrespected our opponents after a close, hard fought game. Not even the Hoyas. Live with it, punks!

I'm sure the team celebration was not a slight against the crowd, but just spontaneous. The" finger" salutes were nothing more than total frustration on the part of 18 year old kids who were waiting the entire game to storm the court with a win against #1. Must have been a devastating moment, but...too bad, you lose in the most heartbreaking way. Been there, done that, but never disrespected our opponents after a close, hard fought game. Not even the Hoyas. Live with it, punks!

I must be a bad person..I Hoyas, not respect them...ever.

Digger dancing a jig on the floor after ND beat us on a late shot in the Dome many years ago! :mad:

Digger dancing a jig on the floor after ND beat us on a late shot in the Dome many years ago! :mad:
Well, I could see someone throwing a beer at that ass-clown for a prank like that.

"Here hold my phone while I tie my shoes to storm the court" reply "hurry there is only 4 seconds left. "Ok done...wait...what just happened?

lol the team not only celebrated in front of that student section, but also in front of the Pitt bench

HILARIOUS

Game. Over.

Your smoke and mirrors have run out. Say goodbye to the Top 25.
Have to disagree with you.
I think if anything Pitt is underrated.
They are a talented Top 10 team...or very close to it.
Let's put it this way, if they had Tyler Ennis they might be #1.
But they don't.

WE DO!
So, suck eggs, Pitt!

Have to disagree with you.
I think if anything Pitt is underrated.
They are a talented Top 10 team...or very close to it.
Let's put it this way, if they had Tyler Ennis they might be #1.
But they don't.

WE DO!
So, suck eggs, Pitt!

Pitt Top 10? In what? They have magic against us which allows them to stay close even when they suck more than usual, but they have been totally exposed as a fraud this year. ZERO quality wins.

Celebrating in front of the students was the only way to do it. Ennis pretty much said "Yeah, this is my house."

Umm, doesn't their student section surround 3/4s of the court?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom