Celebrities in SU gear | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

Bq2X0dACUAA_cAM.jpg

Tim Kurkjian

Photography courtesy of CuseFanAtl :p

LOL! That is such a ridiculously funny event. We should do one at the Dome.

Sausage_race_start.JPG

I agree.

Hofmann's is trying to go national. What better way to get publicity and win goodwill then to sponsor a race at all SU basketball and football games, modeled after the Brewers Sausage Race.

The five competitors:

Coney (snappy)
German brand frank (hot dog)
Kielbasa
Italian Sausage
Jalapeno Sausage

If Hofmann's doesn't want to sponsor the whole thing, break it up and do a Zwiegle hot dog, a Gianelli's Italian Sausage, a Hofmann Coney, a Liehs & Steigerwald Bratwurst, etc.

Sausage_race_start.JPG

I agree.

Hofmann's is trying to go national. What better way to get publicity and win goodwill then to sponsor a race at all SU basketball and football games, modeled after the Brewers Sausage Race.

The five competitors:

Coney (snappy)
German brand frank (hot dog)
Kielbasa
Italian Sausage
Jalapeno Sausage

If Hofmann's doesn't want to sponsor the whole thing, break it up and do a Zwiegle hot dog, a Gianelli's Italian Sausage, a Hofmann Coney, a Liehs & Steigerwald Bratwurst, etc.

GENIUS, Tomcat! At the very least they could do it at halftime of football games with. Maybe even get slightly smaller costumes and let kids do it. Or have Otto race a Hofmann.

10661054_1480368072216868_934953942_n.jpg

Most recent Bachelorette Andi Dorfman. She chose Josh Murray (brother of Aaron Murray) which may be the reason for the SU hat.

10661054_1480368072216868_934953942_n.jpg

Most recent Bachelorette Andi Dorfman. She chose Josh Murray (brother of Aaron Murray) which may be the reason for the SU hat.

Can you explain the connection? I know that the bachelorette is a thing, but why does josh murray or aaron murray have an SU connection

NASCAR driver Regan Smith is a huge Syracuse fan (Cato, NY native) and used to have orange numbers painted on his car before he switched sponsors.
image.jpg

I loved seeing Ms. Lois Lane sporting an SU shirt and the reaction it had reminded me of seeing other celebrities or famous people wearing SU gear. Always cool to see from a die hard fan. Feel free to post a pic if you can find one. I'll start with an easy one
View attachment 7015
c86b85d4043e59e03b80a0f20caf6352.jpg

Betsey Johnson, Alpha Xi Delta

Does catching SWC in a 'Cuse hat count nowadays?

It's actually some great stuff. Also, I don't like rap/hip hop, but I love Ferg. Great artitst, really making moves.
I don't really know his music but I like that he's doing this - great for the Cuse brand. I'd be willing to bet a large number of recruits like his music and if they see him in Cuse gear, that definitely won't hurt.

I don't really know his music but I like that he's doing this - great for the Cuse brand. I'd be willing to bet a large number of recruits like his music and if they see him in Cuse gear, that definitely won't hurt.
He's good friends/collaborates with School Boy Q, one of CJ's buds. The A$AP Mob is big in NYC/Harlem. I bet players like Hammer love them, along with any other East coast hip hop enthusiasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom