Celebrities in SU gear | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

Came across this picture. Had to resurrect the thread.

View attachment 51206
I believe I posted that about a year and a half ago I ran into Sandler in an elevator at an X-ray and an MRI facility I asked him why the Syracuse shirts and his answer was "I like their style of play on the court. I've had some good luck with celeb and elevators in LA. I still think about unintentionally snubbing Kirk Douglas and hi wife in an elevator in a medical building near My Sinai hospital I was facing in the wrong direction and didn't hear his wife asking me how I was. My wife knew right away and asked Kirk "How he was doing and he answered"very well. The day was't lost because we need to enter another elevator to the parking garage and this time i was with Barbara Eden who didn't know how to open the elevator doors from inside . Once in I pointed to the opposing arrows in the button collection. She was dressed very professionally like you might expect from a WallStreet female executive.She still had those great looks and her voice was perfect in fitting who she was. I never ask for auto graphs. Personally I think its rude7- but I'm guessing oforChristmas I might get a picture of the Monkey cast fully signed whichIl hang up in my den/office near the computer. I have an Orange "shrine" with numerous signatures from past names like John Mackey Floyd Little Doug Marroneon a and Donnie Mac. Marrone sent me an autographed ball meant for signatures. When the family went to the USC game here a number of athletic department members came over to say hello. You are asking why would they come upto see me? My youngest son Gregg got his master out of Newhouse and knows a good number of the administrators there and Gregg told them all about me so they wanted meet the "legend for themselves. YES I'M KIDDING.

:eat popcorn:

I believe I posted that about a year and a half ago I ran into Sandler in an elevator at an X-ray and an MRI facility I asked him why the Syracuse shirts and his answer was "I like their style of play on the court. I've had some good luck with celeb and elevators in LA. I still think about unintentionally snubbing Kirk Douglas and hi wife in an elevator in a medical building near My Sinai hospital I was facing in the wrong direction and didn't hear his wife asking me how I was. My wife knew right away and asked Kirk "How he was doing and he answered"very well. The day was't lost because we need to enter another elevator to the parking garage and this time i was with Barbara Eden who didn't know how to open the elevator doors from inside . Once in I pointed to the opposing arrows in the button collection. She was dressed very professionally like you might expect from a WallStreet female executive.She still had those great looks and her voice was perfect in fitting who she was. I never ask for auto graphs. Personally I think its rude7- but I'm guessing oforChristmas I might get a picture of the Monkey cast fully signed whichIl hang up in my den/office near the computer. I have an Orange "shrine" with numerous signatures from past names like John Mackey Floyd Little Doug Marroneon a and Donnie Mac. Marrone sent me an autographed ball meant for signatures. When the family went to the USC game here a number of athletic department members came over to say hello. You are asking why would they come upto see me? My youngest son Gregg got his master out of Newhouse and knows a good number of the administrators there and Gregg told them all about me so they wanted meet the "legend for themselves. YES I'M KIDDING.

Marty Jannetty

marty-jannetty.jpg

I don't know who either of those last two "celebrities" are. They both scare me for different reasons. (The guy in the back with the creepy smile, more so). Are we talking Dancing With the Stars and the later years of Love Boat level celebrity status here, or am I just out of the loop with who's a celebrity these days?

I don't know who either of those last two "celebrities" are. They both scare me for different reasons. (The guy in the back with the creepy smile, more so). Are we talking Dancing With the Stars and the later years of Love Boat level celebrity status here, or am I just out of the loop with who's a celebrity these days?
Both former WWF/WWE wrestlers.

This is Robert DeNiro. His father was from Syracuse.

I remember when DeNiro started to become famous, the local paper referred to him as the nephew of an uncle who lived in Fayetteville. I also remember reading that the photo was taken on one of his many visits to the uncle as a kid.

another bad creation - at the playground

they all wore cuse gear on the jungle gym
I believe in the album art of “The Low End Theory” DJ Sha is wearing a Syracuse hat. They played block party my junior year I think.

Bill Clinton and Chris Brown
Not sure that's a good look in the #metoo era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom