Celebrities in SU gear | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

Men of a Certain Age was run by Ray Romano and exSyracusean Mike Royce. Since Mike's a Syracuse guy, he made Ray's character and the other male leads SU grads. If you watched the show, there was SU memorabilia all around. He even had a Cuse game on in an episode. He's got a new show on Fox now called Enlisted. For you Ithaca peeps, it follows Bones on Friday nights on Fox. Boreanaz and Royce are both IC grads.

And a nice UC cameo in opening montage...

1920105_10152600215260166_1030870775_n.jpg

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK

Not too sure but I looked up when he was in Syracuse and it said he visited the Brewerton dirt track in July 2012. I'm guessing then
Adam Sandler in an elevator encounter at am MRI facility likes Orange basketball's "style".

javadoc said:
DeNiro

Well done. If you zoom in on the shirt. It looks to me like a cartoon of the Saltine Warrior on the left, with feathers in his hair and a tomahawk, and an animal mascot being pummeled on the right.

I like it.

Jim%20Brown.jpg

WHOA! That is not a celebrity--that is a Syracuse god from Mount Olympus!

And what???? No pics of Uncle Floyd? What?!?

Last edited:
Yup, when he as that age he used to stay with his grandparents who lived down the street from us on Durston Av I was on 188 and they were on 136.

Click here

My grandfather's family lived at 134 Durston Ave way back when.

How far back?

He grew up there up till the late 20's. That has to be an old, old house. I don't know if any other family members lived there afterwards (Flood was my grandfather's name) His brother's kids may have lived there - Murphy's.

1248885-2283821716.jpg

"What's a Hoya?"
I'm late to this picture, but hey, that was my commencement! I don't think I've ever been so hungover in my life. My roommates shaved my right leg after I "fell asleep" the night before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom