Celebrities in SU gear | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

The BC look! That's what started all of our problems!

1628180808061.png

Sh** while I'm at it, here's another. Dixie D'Amelio. This is a pic snapped from her short stint at Syracuse before she dropped out from becoming stupidly rich and famous off TikTok. Apparently she has a song called "Be Happy" and it's about her time at Syracuse.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 11.05.36 PM.png

Sh** while I'm at it, here's another. Dixie D'Amelio. This is a pic snapped from her short stint at Syracuse before she dropped out from becoming stupidly rich and famous off TikTok. Apparently she has a song called "Be Happy" and it's about her time at Syracuse.

View attachment 205717

She was going to go to Alabama, I believe. I am pretty sure the D'amelio family assistnant/manager went to SU.

She was going to go to Alabama, I believe. I am pretty sure the D'amelio family assistnant/manager went to SU.
Thanks for filling me in. Must have got passed inaccurate info then. Still pretty sweet though :)

View attachment 205717
She doesn't look all that happy to me. Maybe she's sad because I have no idea who she is.

She doesn't look all that happy to me. Maybe she's sad because I have no idea who she is.

the song is about her not always wanting to be happy fyi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom