Celebrities in SU gear | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

E9E271F1-D9CE-4DD1-AAFC-83030BD042A8.jpeg

I don't like piling on people that have legitimate psychological problems. So I say this wihtout trying to do so. He has to be one of the most unfunny people that has ever been on SNL. He epitomizes the evolution in comedy from subtle and intelligent to obnoxious just for a reaction.
That’s SNL in a nutshell

I don't like piling on people that have legitimate psychological problems. So I say this wihtout trying to do so. He has to be one of the most unfunny people that has ever been on SNL. He epitomizes the evolution in comedy from subtle and intelligent to obnoxious just for a reaction.
There's a smugness there that I just can't get over. Him and Colin Jost.

He's so bad in the King of Staten Island. He's not funny and a terrible actor.

He’s a huge loser
His main issue is that he thinks that Manlius cops are the same as city of Cuse cops. Manlius cops can't wait to pull you over. City cops haven't pulled anyone over since 92. If you steer clear of Manlius cops and county Sheriffs you won't lose your stash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom